Chapter 8b - Answers (Viola King)

a/n: hey y'all, CapriDoodlz here. Just before you continue reading, I'll explain the timeline for this chapter. So for this prompt, you will wake up as a child and be Eddy's childhood friend. In this chapter, King Kachikawawa is Eddy's uncle. How did Eddy become the next king? Let's just say in this universe, only men can rule. And apparently Kachikawawa has killed his brother, Eddy's dad when Eddy was young. So when Kachikawawa died, Eddy became the king. Oh and Eddy's mom died because of a disease. Thank you for reading my ted talk :)

prompt : viola king

tw // twoset recent controversies turned metaphors, attacks that are hypothetically impossible (they are not as bad as we portray but for the story context please don't get triggered)

Y/n's pov

"Edward Chen"

I spat those words out of my mouth. I tried to get the road guards free me over and over again. It didn't work. And so, they arrested me and took me to the castle.

Eddy's POV

I stared blankly as she was being dragged to the castle by the guards. Who is she? I feel like I've met her before. Do I know her? How does she know my name? Only certain people know my true identity. Questions started piling up in my head. Even thinking about it gives me a headache. I snapped back into reality when a piece of paper hit my face. I took it out of my face. A piece of sheet music? I saw a familiar name written on the very corner of the paper. y/n? I looked back up and saw more music scores flying around with that name on it. My eyes widened. I started sprinting back to the castle with a few of y/n's music scores. I took a secret pathway where no one can see me running. I changed back into my royal clothes and rushed to the throne. I sat down as I fixed my hair and my crown back on my head.

The doors that lead to the throne, my throne, were knocked exactly three times. The guards opened up the doors. As expected, the girl from earlier appeared.

"Now what do we have here?" I played dumb.

"Your Majesty, we have found this young lady in the streets. We believe that she has said a very forbidden and sacrilegious word."

"And what's that?"

"She has mentioned your real name, Your Majesty."

I hummed in response. There was a brief moment of silence. Then she spoke up.

"Listen, Edw--"

"Alright, take her to the dungeon."

I cut her sentence. I can see the shock in her face.

"W..what..?"

Without further notice, the guards bowed down and headed straight to the dungeon. I saw the look in her eyes when she called me out. Tears started forming as if she had the urge to cry. But why?

40 hours later

I went down to the dungeon. I decided to have a little chat with her.

"Guards, I'd like to talk in private with her. You may leave now."

I walked towards her and squatted down in front of her.

"What do you want?"

She spoke with a cold tone, still looking down on the floor.