5 : ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ , ʏᴏᴜ ' ʀᴇ ꜱᴏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ɪᴛ ʜᴜʀᴛꜱ .

i'll forget all my troubles...with you...

we the entered the house, passing by drunk teenagers and party-goers. thomas didn't attend the party with us, somehow she convinced him to leave and have it only be us two. she wanted to be alone with me. the thought made my head spin, she didn't have to do that. she chose me over her boyfriend and wow did it feel good.

the music was blaring along with flashing techno colored lights that made my eyes strain. she was rhythmically moving her body as she dragged me through the crowd. i would be lying if i said i wasn't uncomfortable and totally out of my element, but feeling her fingers clasped around my wrist like she never would let me go was worth all my anxieties.

she stopped dragging me once we reached the middle of the dancing crowd, people's sweaty backs pushing me against her. 

not that i minded.

a particular bulky guy whooped and hollered his way into unintentionally kicking my ankles, almost tripping me to the ground.

she grabbed my shoulders to steady me, pulling me closer. "c'mon, c'mon! let's dance, sweets!" she exclaimed with a toothy smile. she was buzzing with excitement

"oh, uh, i mean...it's not really my thing." she deflated a little at my words, sending a guilt-filled sting to my heart.

"well, baby, i'm making it your thing tonight. now dance with me!" she lit back up and grabbed my arms, urging me to jump up and down while moving my hips just as she did.

"o-oka-woah."

the loud music dulled into murmuring vibrations as i was rendered motionless, completely enamored by her celestial body. perhaps from an outside perspective she was simply flowing with the beats, haphazardly moving her legs, however she saw fit. but, not to me, no.

to me she looked as if she was moving stars and colliding planets with her movements. she created the world, my world. and all i could do was stop and stare as her gravitational field pulled me in until we were nose to nose dancing.

it was then i knew, heaven was real.

she pulled out a water bottle from her back pocket. "wanna drink, hmm?" she smirked, her cheshire-like grin cutely crossing her features.

immediately, i knew it was alcohol, but how come i didn't notice it in her pocket? "where did you-"

"you can't just answer my question with a question, flower." she snickered, shaking the water bottle near my face. she took a swig, clearing her throat, then passed the bottle to me.

 i was conflicted, i knew it was wrong, but her angelic smile was hard to say no to. she was like eve tempting adam to take a bite. and take a bite, i did.

"uh fuck it, sure."

the moments after were blurred, shot after shot of whatever was in her bottle consumed me. everything blended together, the colors, the lights, the people, all just one drunken blob. but, i liked that because all i could or wanted to focus on was her. her drunken giggles heating my insides, i couldn't help but let out a few myself.

i don't know when or how it happened, but we ended up on the coach together. pointing at random people, making each other laugh. i was so carefree as i complimented her eyes, her nose, her lips. no anxiety of will she hate me, will she reject me. i've been told drunk talk is sober thoughts, and i was a prime example of how a true of a saying it was.

she got closer and closer, her hand entangling itself in my hair. it was pure euphoria how her finger traced my jaw. she was proding and teasing my heart as my last lick of rational thought urged me to back away, to not kiss her alluring lips that glistened with her lipgloss. my drunken thoughts merged into one. 

what color would it make if her lipgloss mixed with mine?

so i decided to find out.

it was indescribable, my skin was set aflame, the pleasure of her lips against me shot down my spine. she kissed back with just as much vigor, she wanted this, she wanted me. my heart was palpitating from the feeling of her cupping my face, pulling me even closer. i was melting into her touch and want. she pulled away breathily, tugging at my bottom lip as if it was to remind me where she once was.

"please..." i quietly whined.

"please, what?" she jested, tapping her index finger against my lips.

"please kiss me again." i begged, leaning into the soft grip she had on my face. she held me like a piece of glass, and i loved it.

"pft, of course baby!" she giggled softly, smiling in absolute and total affection. i felt loved, in the way only she knew how to give me. "your wish is my command." she whispered, feverishly pressing her lips to mine once again.

i was her junkie, and she was my drug.