ᴀʟᴛ . ᴇɴᴅ 2 : ꜱᴏ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ , ᴀᴍ ɪ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ .

it's wrong..so wrong, make it go away, please...

it was her, tears of frustration and disgust leaking her eyes. she ruined you and all the things she loved. she loved you, and that was her worst feeling. she was repulsed by herself, she couldn't control herself. the touches, the compliments, the..kiss, she meant it. she meant all of it.

and it was wrong.

the flutters in her stomach around you was nothing more than a stomach ache, and the speeding of her heart when her nose caught some of your perfume was nothing, but surprise. that's what she thinks, that what she affirmed to herself, in her mind. why couldn't heart comply? why did it whisper dark things to confuse her?

"it's not true." she whimpered against her satin pillow.

but, it was.

on the inside she knew the truth, it was eating her up with shame and guilt. what would her parents think? her school? the world?...you?

what would you think?-

"stop it, stop it." she screwed her eyes shut, begging to wake up from this nightmare.

she told you it was okay to be the way who you were. and she told you the truth, but it couldn't be her truth. she couldn't let it...

it was so undeniable wrong, to deeply, wholly, romantically love your same-sexed best friend.

except it wasn't. and soon...

soon she'll be freed from the cage that her world designed.

to make you hers again.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑾𝑰𝑺𝑯 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑬𝑹𝑬 𝑮𝑨𝒀 ❶ - { fₑₘ. ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇꜱᴛ} ✔ 🎉