8 : ɪ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴋɪɴᴅᴀ ᴡɪꜱʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɢᴀʏ .

but...you promised

"you what?" she spat.

"i said-"

"i fucking heard it, obviously." she asserted, pointing her index finger at me. "for starters fuck you."

"i-"

"how dare you blame me for hurting you." she interjected, failing her arms around in anger. "it's obviously not my fucking fault you caught feelings for me! again, i was drunk. of course, me kissing you would be meaningless!"

"but it's-"

"what did you expect from me, honestly? thomas, the guy who drove you here, yeah he's my fucking boyfriend. so did you seriously think it would even work out, hmm?" she ridiculed, making me shrink back as she took steps towards me. "that i'd return your 'feelings'."

"uh i don't know-"

"yeah, exactly. it wouldn't." my body stiffened, i was frozen. until she gripped my necklace, her gift, and as she went she ripped it. the jewelry shattering on the ground. "because news flash, i'm not fucking gay." she growled, deadly venom lacing her words as she went back towards the house.

she ripped out my heart and left it dying on the asphalt.

my world came crashing down, i had lost everything. my heart laid on the ground into thousands of pieces, i didn't even know i was wailing until i noticed the hoarseness of my throat. i shoved my hands over my eyes, i didn't know for what, to shut out the world. 

i couldn't believe this reality. 

it was my nightmare, she was my protection blanket, my safety net. without her i was weak and helpless. she'd never talk to me again. i'd never see her smile or feel her warmth. she'd no longer save me from the dangers of the world in her caring arms. i lost the only person who cared.

the only person i loved.

the only person who 'loved' me.

i destroyed it all...

all with just three little words.