6 : ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ , ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴘᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄɪɢ' ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ .

it's not fair...please..please reconsider...

my eyes fluttered open, my head was pounding. where the fuck even was i? i sat up with a groan, i had a pillow, but i was on the floor. i guessed i was still in the house the party was held because i saw multiple sleeping bodies sprawled all around. 

i rubbed my eyes and turn to the side seeing her by my side. as i gushed at her sleeping face all the memories of last night flooded my brain. i backed away from her and ran quietly to the bathroom, wanting to cool down my now flushed face.

i looked in the mirror, splashing some cold water on my face. i needed to keep it together. but i kissed her, she kissed me. she didn't pull away and it seemed like she enjoyed the kiss, her small breathy moans from last night replaying in my head, making me squeak in embarrassment and smile like a fool.

we kissed.

"morning." i walked out the bathroom, back to where her and i slept. she was stretching her limbs when i got there. "did you just wake up?"

"g'morning, sugar! uh, yeah i did." she greeted with a cheery smile. i always thought it was cute how much of a morning person she is. "jesus christ, this headache is killing me." she whined, pressing her fingers against her temples.

"mine too. but, we did have a lot of alcohol last night..." i trailed off.

"yeah well, don't regret a thing." she chuckled, making my eyes widen. "now i need food, make me food. please!"

"you don't regret a-anything..." i stammered, hardly believing what i was hearing.

"nope, last night was fun!" she exclaimed.

"so, you don't regret our, uh, our k-kiss?.." i stuttered, avoiding any sort of eye-contact.

"huh?" she tilted her head.

"you know, we got kinda drunk and kissed..for a while." i explained, my heart beating fast. i don't know how many more mixed signals i could take.

"oh, yeah! well, like you said we got drunk." she shrugged, getting up and walking past me towards the kitchen. "fun to know i'm an affectionate drunk though." she giggled.

"okay, but we kissed." i said, trying to get a clear answer to a question i was wordlessly asking.

"oh, don't worry! the kiss literally doesn't mean anything." she reassured, making my heart drop to my shoes.

"it d-doesn't?" i said, trying to keep my voice steady. "then why, why would you kiss me?"

"we were drunk. best friends drunkenly kiss all the time." she dismissed with a toothy smile, as if she was helping me out. "no need to be awkward about it."

"y-yeah, um, yeah! you're right, best friends, uh." i could feel air being lodged in my throat, it felt like i was choking. my whole body burned with shame and humiliation. i needed to leave, i needed to get out. "i n-need some a-air."

"wait, what's-"

"i-i said i need some air." and with that i ran out the front door.

it was sadistic what she did with my soul, but masochists like the pain don't they?