4 : ꜱʜᴇ ' ꜱ ᴀ , ꜱʜᴇ ' ꜱ ᴀ ʟᴀᴅʏ .

i need you, you make me so happy...

she held my face in her hands, swiping away my tears with her thumbs. "hey, you deserve a night off. thomas is taking me to this house party, come with me." she suggested lightly.

"with you and thomas?" i hesitated. i craved spending more time with her, but i wasn't sure if i could handle any more of thomas' threatening glares. fuck, i just wished he would just get out of the picture, so it was only me and her. 

i only wanted it to be me and her

"yeah, oh don't worry about thomas. besides i'd rather have you with me than just him." she giggled, making my cheeks feel warm.

"o-okay."

"great! let's get you ready, this will totally get your mind off of things." she clapped her hands, leaving me to sigh dreamily while she prepared our outfits.

"i think this color looks good on you." she said softly, as she applied some product to my lips.

i just looked up at her relishing in the way her hands held my face and how her fingers gently tapped my lips. her touch was ethereal, i swore i was looking up at an angel.

"i saw that you weren't wearing your necklace, so here's this. a pretty necklace for the prettiest girl i know." she grinned, turning me to the mirror.

"for me? you really didn't have to-" i try to say before she interrupted me with a dismissive wave.

"don't sweat it, it's a gift! so, take it." she lifted my hair and clasped the necklace around my neck. the necklace reminded me of her, i loved it. it was a small chain attached with a crystal, it looked enchanting. she stared at me in the mirror, playfully smirking."look at us. we're hot as fuck."

"you look pretty. " i complimented her, but i was nervous she'd catch the obvious adoration dripping from my tone, so i averted my attention back onto myself. "uh, not so sure about me though." what did i expect?

that i'd be happy with what i saw.

"what are you talking about, hun?" my eyes snapped to her in the mirror, seeing her head tilted and eyebrows furrowed. she places her hands on my shoulders, rubbing them comfortingly. then she brought her face to my shoulder and pressed her lips against my skin, which sent a pleasurable chill down my spine. "i swear you are the only one who can't see how beautiful you are."

"t-thank you." i stammered, internally trying to relive how my skin ignited as she placed her lips on it. my heart raced at the thought of her finding me...pretty.

"of course, that's what friends are for." she cheerfully shrugged. "okie dokie, let's go. thomas just texted that he's out front."

"right." i deflated slightly, but i quickly plastered a smile on my face to conceal the sting she gave. she grinned at me, pulling me away from her mirror by my wrist and out of her room.

i'd do just about anything to keep her smiling.