7 : ᴋɪʟʟɪɴ ' , ᴋɪʟʟɪɴ ' , ᴋɪʟʟɪɴ ' ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟɪᴇꜱ .

promise you'll never leave me...

i was gripping at my hair, my back to the house, in anger. the cool air nipped at my skin, not cooling me, but only added to my fiery pain. my heart burned with humiliation, betrayal, and hurt.

"hey, what's going on?" i turned around and saw her coming out the house with blurry eyes. "why did you run out here and are you crying?"

"i just-fuck" i tensed, clenching my eyes in frustration, stray tears escaping out my eyes' corners.

"what happened?" she asked, crossing and covering her arms in her cardigan.

"are you serious?" i blurted out, my voice cracking from my strained throat. "how could you not know why?"

"no, fucking tell me then." she said. i could tell she was annoyed, her patience wearing thin. "i obviously did something. just tell me what i did to upset you, please."

"w-what you said about our kiss!.." i spouted, avoiding any eye-contact on her figure.

"huh? what about it, i meant what i said." she replied, tilting her head in confusion.

"well then you can see why i'm upset!" i exclaimed bitterly.

"uh no i don't actually. i just said what it was-"

"do i need to fucking spell it out for you" i grunted, cutting her off. "it meant something to me!"

"i'm confused..." she trailed off, making me growl. "what are you saying?"

"are you kidding? i love you, alright!" i ranted, screaming at the top of my lungs. i continued, my breath quickened as i poured out my feelings "shit-i love you! i love you! i love you!" i repeated as if it was the only phrase i knew.

"wait-"

"i've had feelings for you since forever! and that fucking kiss was everything i've ever wanted! it hurt me, so bad when you said it was nothing because i'm...really fucking in l-love with you." i confessed, my heart was racing. my erratic breath calmed, but then came my cries. i thought it'd feel good to get that off my chest. but as i stared into her eyes, i felt empty.

it felt as if i gave her my heart, and she has yet to give me hers.