▪︎10▪︎

"Uh Taehyung is missing."

Jimin said, worried. Mrs.lee and Mr. Park shared a look and looked back at Jimin. "Check carefully Jimin I think he is somewhere. "

"No sir I checked the whole place but he is nowhere to be seen. " This time Mrs. Lee panicked.

"What if he is the forest?" Jimin questioned looking at Jin. Jin has the same expression as Jimin.

"Sir we should check forest if he is in there. " Jin suggested. "No . Nobody is going there it's dangerous. "

"But sir Taehyung is in danger!" Jimin exclaimed, raising his voice in anger. He was scared, he didn't want to leave Taehyung in danger. "Sir I'm going to check ." Jimin said firmly, eyes was a bit teary. Suddenly a pair of hands hold him. "You are not going. It's not safe for you too." The pale looking Yoongi said.

When Jimin said he will go and find Taehyung, Yoongi suddenly felt weird not have a good feeling about  Jimin going there. Yoongi didn't know why he was feeling different at that moment.

Jimin jerked Yoongis hand from him. "Who are you to stop me friend is in danger so shut your fucking mouth. "

"Jungkook!!!" Namjoon yelled the older name who was running towards the forest.

Everyone looked at Jungkook direction. The boy was running as fast as he could. Hobi smiled "go king go save your queen !" Jin glared at him angrily and he shoot a awkward smile.

.

.

.

*when Jimin and Yoongi arguing *

Jungkooks eyes were roaming around the place, searching for Taehyung. He saw Taehyungs bag pack beside the place where there tent was befor.

His heart was beating, uneasy feeling were running inside him. Taehyung was missing he should be happy after-all the younger was his enemy but why he was not feeling well.

Deep down he was sceard, sceard to losing Taehyung yet he didn't know who was Taehyung to him. Taehyung was nothing to him. Nothing.

Without thinking twice he run into the forest ignoring his friends calling. His legs was moving fast, stepping over muddy water.

After running for a while Jungkook stopped panting heavily, hands on knees.

Suddenly he heard faint sounds of giggling. The older frowned confusedly and walked over right side. The thing he saw was Unbelievable.

The younger was in middle of a place where flowers surrounded him . Butterflies was around him . Taehyung cheeks were rosy red.

#Ctto

#Ctto

When butterflies sit over his cheeks the younger giggled loudly.  If the situation was not like that the older would admire him but "What are you doing here?" Jungkook sudden voice made Taehyung flinched. "You scared me Jungkook!" Taehyung annoyedly yelled. Jungkook sighed "I asked you something. " Taehyung frowned but his mood immediately changed when another butterfly sit over his finger. "I was following one butterfly but look there is alot!" He happily exclaimed.

"Are you a five?" Taehyung flinched again. "Huh answer me! Are you a five running behind a butterfly! You know just for you everyone got worried and here you enjoying your time !" Jungkook again yelled out of frustration and anxiety.

Taehyung looking down didn't dare to look at Jungkook direction, suddenly he was feeling guilty for making them worried about him.

"You know how much Jimin is worried about you how much Jin is worried about you how much I- everyone is worried about you?!" Jungkook was breathing heavily, he let out his anger over Taehyung.

He couldn't help ,how much worried he was only he know and finding him playing made him angry.

"Who said you to find me did I did chim?!" Taehyung snapped. Hearing no answer the younger continued "why you care about me?! I'm nothing to you , nothing! So if I even die infront of you never come to save me! I hate you and will hate you!" Taehyung said angrily and pushed Jungkook away and started to stomping angrily.

Taehyung would never got mad of Jungkook talked with him normally . He doesn't like when people raised their voice. He felt so small and scared at that time.

Taehyungs eyes were teary daring to fall soon ,he quickly whipped it and started to walk fast ignoring Jungkook.

.

.

.

Jimin saw Taehyung and run over him giving him a tight hug. "Tae! Yah! Where have you been?!" Jimin asked worriedly. "Sorry I was distracted by a purple butterfly. You know I never saw a purple butterfly like wow!" The younger exclaimed. Jimin chuckled "Seriously  ,you made me worried Tae." Jin came from behind . "Sorry hyungs" .

"Tae did you cry?" Jimin asked when he noticed Taehyung face was gloomy. "Did Jungkook made you cry?!"

"Be grateful I saved your childish friend  ." Jungkook said and went into the bus.

"Okay students go inside, we wasted alot of time."

.

.

.

This time Taehyung sit beside Jimin and Jungkook sit beside Yoongi. Nobody talked much. Taehyung was looked at Jungkook for a second and looked away immediately. The older was holding a firm look.

.

.

.

"I'm home." Jungkook dryly announced, Mrs. Jeon came from kitchen "wow ,My house will lost the peace again. " she jokingly stated. Jungkook just ignore her and went to his room. Not in a mood to talk with her. Mrs Jeon frowned something is wrong she thought .

Jungkook throw his bag carelessly somewhere in his room and laid down ,looking at the white ceiling and sighed. He closed his eyes and the picture of butterfly surrounded Taehyung flashed in his mind ,If the situation was not like that Jungkook would admirer the younger, how sweet his giggles sounded like a melody. How awesomely his eyes shined just by some butterflies. Making him like an angel. Angle kim Taehyung.

I think I over redacted, I shouldn't have done this.

●●●●●●●●

Ignore mistakes and don't forget to vote and comment.

Small chapter, Actually I was stuck with my exam and that's why I couldn't concentrate much in this sorry.

And now school gave me bunches of assignment, like fucking shit ,I didn't sleep for a whole night and doing those  stupid work . I hate school, 🙂.

Bye 💜