▪︎3▪︎

The alarm sound blow up into the quiet peaceful room making the younger to wake up from his slumber. Taehyung sit on his bed as he rubbed his eyes. After staying few seconds on bed he lazily walked towards to bathroom.

Seriously waking up at the morning is too annoying.

After a warm shower Taehyung felt fresh. He picked up a purple hoodie and white jeans from his closet and wore it. He went infront of the mirror and combed his black locks. Not forgetting to give a flying kiss to himself through the mirror.

When the went to downstairs he saw his dad was reading a newspaper. When Mr. Kim saw Taehyung he put the newspaper down and smiled at his son.

"Good morning Tae"

"Good morning dad!" The younger greeted back. "Sweetie good morning!" Mrs. Kim yelled from kitchen. Taehyung chuckled "good morning mom!" He yelled back.

Taehyung took the empty sit beside his dad. He put his physics book on the table which was he holding for so long. "Do you have any exam Tae ?" Mr. Kim asked when his eyes caught the book. "Ahh no dad it's just a formula I was trying to catch last night I mean it's kinda hard so I tried to understand it at night and forget to put it in my bag that's why I'm carrying it with me. " he said and gave a cute boxy smile towards his dad.

Mr. Kim cooed internally. Suddenly a loud voice broke their conversation "what! Sweetie you awake whole night! Baby you know it's not good for your health you know "

(A/n : it 2:26 am but I'm still awake)

"Mom I slept at 11:45 not too long right and those chapter was important for today so I have to." He gave her a small smile.

He know how protective his mom is. She don't like that , when the younger sleep late at night.

"I don't care formula can go to hell you don't need to awake for them. " she said kinda childish way. "Now have this pancakes. "

.

.

.

.

"Bye mom and dad."

"Bye sweetie!"

Taehyung closed the door and turned around. As he turned his eye contacted with the boy opposite side of the road.

Taehyung glared at him and he returned it with a cocky smirk. 'Taehyung ignore this devil' He said to himself and started to walk. Jungkook did the same.

After two blocks Jungkook across the road from right to left side cause the school was at left side.

When Taehyung caught the older was behind him he fastest his speed.

.

.

.

When he reached near to school he runs fast and hugged his bestie like there is no tomorrow. "Baby Mochi I missed you." The younger said dramatically. "I missed you to tae bae!" Jimin said and hugged him back. Jin looked at two best friend boringly "dramatic ass you both meet each other yesterday. "

"Yeah but yesterday I was angry so I ignored him." The younger said and cares his best friend cheeks who just sadly nodded. Jin was about to say something but cutted off by a loud voice.

"Hey yoo Jungkook!! Here Hobi!" Hobi yelled as he waving his hand on air signaling his friend to come.

Jungkook jogged to them and gave them a brotherly hug. "Good morning hyungs "