▪︎14▪︎

Having a home tutor is best right? The person will make you to learn the easiest process he/she know. Will try to make you the best . Will try to make you number one in the whole class.

But! Having your enemy as home tutor is not best -fvck it is like a pain in ass!

Currently Jeon Jungkook was bearing that pain in ass. He hate how his alien looking enemy come into his house as if he is the owner of house well , owner of Jungkook's dear room.

The younger came and threw his bag on Jungkook's bed and looked at The ravenette , who has a firm expression on his handsome face.

"Stop throwing your dirty bag on my bed Kim Fvcking Taehyung!"

The older half yelled,anger could be seem on his face and look like Taehyung care. The younger rolled his eyes as he tucked his beautiful brown locks behind his ears.

Acting like a b!tch he was.

"I'm you teacher Jeon Jungkook! Respect!" Taehyung dramatically exclaimed.

"My ass!"

"What your ass? Feeling itchy there? Used rashes ointment on that ugly ass. "

"How tf you know my ass is ugly?" Jungkook asked thought the younger kept his eyes into his bathroom too.

"Look at your face on the mirror Mr Jungcock all ugly so yeah your ass will be too." The younger chuckled and flashed his most beautiful smile.

If eyes could kill people ,Jungkook swear Taehyung would be dead at the moment.

Jungkook huffed and pushed Taehyung from his chair and sit on it.

The younger fall down on his butt.

"What the fvck ! Bitch you break my peachy ass!" Taehyung groaned and lazily stood up from the wooden floor while rubbing his butt.

"That's for sitting on my chair without my permission you ugly frog ." The older spat Taehyung face. Who clenched his jaw angrily. Looking like a angry puppy, to be honest.

"I'm not ruining my beautiful mouth while talking with a coconut head ." Taehyung sassed and sit on the bed which was beside Jungkook's table.

The raven rolled his eyes , choose to not argue with the younger.

"So......... you mom gave me your report card that day where I saw you are provisional in Math , Physics and chemistry. "

Taehyung said with seriousness and Jungkook stopped himself for rolling his eyes.

"I knew you are a dumb student but never know you would get only 5 out of 50 in physics. " the younger casually said as he flipped few pages in his note book where he kept many laws and different easy processes to do physics maths .

"Well now you came to know so good and spread that news in whole school " Jungkook sarcastically replied.

"I would but you see your mom she is really nice women and when I assured her I will bring you in top 10 she looked so happy and hopeful so I can't do this not now when you are my student ."

Taehyung replied as he marked something ,eyes focused on the note book.

Jungkook gulped, the way Taehyung talked was totally different then his usual voice. He was totally in a professor mood.

Jungkook mentioned Taehyung has two face one with his bitchy attitude and another with his angle looking smile but today Jungkook wanted to say that Brown hair boy has more then two personality.

Jungkook came out from his bubble of thoughts when Taehyung started to speak. "But I'm confused like how a beautiful women gave birth of a monkey looking human. "

Taehyung kinda insult the other.

"For your kind inform , with her vagina."

Taehyung scrunched his nose "Stop saying like that."

"Oh why?"

"That's sound so weird. "

"But that's the fact ! Even I also think how your mom pushed an alien like-"

*thud*

The younger slammed a book on Jungkook's face .

"Here ! We will start with Motion. This is kinda easy chapter, I researched for month and found lots of questions came on previous year from that chapter. So I noted few common laws, formula and figures. You can see them and tell which one you didn't understand."

Jungkook nodded , soon focus on the note book while rubbing his forehead.

.

.

.

Taehyung never thought he could bear Jungkook even for a mare second. And here he was , spent half an hour with that bunny faced boy.

Taehyung looked at The older who was so focus in his book. Reading and memorizing all highlighted part on Taehyung's note book.

Taehyung couldn't help but gulped as he saw how others Adam apple went down as he looked up .

Taehyung never noticed how handsome the raven was until now. His raven locks covered his forehead, a small scar on the left cheeks , a little mole under his pinkish lips.

Eyebrows furrowed, while lips parting a little as he read the laws. The younger tried his best to tear his gaze away from the older but he couldn't.

He couldn't bring himself to look away from the handsome boy.

Taehyung swear he felt thousands of butterflies running inside his tummy. Making hard for him to breathe.

"Done!"

Taehyung blinked as he heard others announcement. "I hate to admit that but God gift you an intelligent brain. Which can do other works rather than eating my head!"

"Excuse me! Bitch!"

"I'm not the bitch, babe"

Tf bro!! You can't attack me like this!

"Bitch it's Mr.Kim for you not babe."

"More like Mr. Kim fvcking bitch "

"Jungkook! "

Taehyung yelled and pulled others hair angrily.

Jungkook groaned in pain as the others grip got tightened.

"That's for disrespect!! You ugly muscle pig!"

"Ahh kim Taehyung leave my hair or I swear i will --"

"What?! Huh?! You will what?"

A surprise gasp left from the younger mouth when Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist, and pushed him over the bed.

Taehyung eyes widen as he fall on the bed, Jungkook over his body.

His almond eyes widen, grip slowly loosen from others raven locks.

Both enemy was staring at each other eyes.

But!

"Yooo!! Jungkook ah!!! How is your study session -"

●●●●●●●●●●●

OMG I'm back 😸

My exam postponed!! So I thought to update .

I missed you all so much ♡♡