▪︎4▪︎

"Ugh !! Taehyung leave my hair. " ordered Jungkook while growing in pain.

Look like Taehyung will follow his orders "first you leave my collar."

This drama happen every day the younger and older pulling their hairs, legs and fight while grabbing collar.

Students were looking at them with bored expressions. There is nothing new about that.

Some of student were looking at the two boys with "I'm done " face. Some of them are looking at them with wide and terrible eyes. Probably new students.

"Why you always have to pull my hair?" The older asked in pain.

"Because it's my weapon for torture you." The younger said as he wiggling in the older grip.

.

.

.

"Damn !! from the kindergarten I  see them only pulling each other hairs and collar like two bitchy teenager girls. " said an annoyed Jimin.

"But they looked extremely cute while fighting. " Hobi said before squealing.

"What actually made it special " Namjoon scoffed.

"I don't know if you guys ever see it but it's oddly cute."

They all turned their heads when they heard a loud thud sound.

Taehyung pushed Jungkook with his all strength and the older hits his back with the lockers.

"Yesterday you first putted cockroaches in my bag but I didn't said anything and today earlier , you are the one who first started this shit. Why your ass always itches to fight with me?" The younger asked out of anger.

Minutes ago Jungkook harshly pulled the younger by his hair.

And hair is something which was most important to the younger.

Well, Beauty is an important thing for the boy who spends his half of time with Jin.

Jungkook angrily looked at the younger while massaging his neck with his left hand. "You did a wrong a move Kim Taehyung." The older said gritted his teeth angrily. He was about to attack kim Taehyung like a crazy lion but

Dang!!

Before he could attack Namjoon caught him by his waist. "Hyung let me go!! I need to kick on his ugly face really hard!!" The older said as he wiggling in Namjoon grip.

"Excuse me! I and ugly! Listen go and check your face in the mirror that will give you answer. Looking like a rotten potato!" Taehyung answered sassily.

"You are-"

"What a beautiful and handsome boy." The younger flipped his imaginary long hair.

Sassy Tae is best Taehyung !

"Hahaha thinking yourself beautiful! You hippopotamas " Jungkook said and started to laughing .

Taehyung sassy expressions change into dark one. I'm going to rip off your head Jeon coconut!!"

Taehyung was about to throwing a kick but Jin caught him "Taehyung let's go "

"No hyung he called me hip- eww I'm not even near of the. You bitch! See my ass it's more attractive than your face. " the younger spits.

Both of them were trying to hits each other like two women was fighting over one last piece of sale clothes.

Yoongi rubbed his face while fuming in anger. "Both of you shut your fucking mouth before I stapler them!"