▪︎16▪︎

Jungkook sighed, '3:45' PM.

Today Mr. Park made him to take classes after school to improve his English. That sh!t took a lot of time.

Sometimes Jungkook wants to punch all those teachers who simply choose to humiliate him in front of whole class.

Most importantly 'front of Taehyung!' like come on what if he got 5 out of 50? Is it even a problem?  No, right?

The older sighed again, twisted the door knob but in his surprise, there was Taehyung, sitting with his mother.

The older eyes squinted, feeling uneasy by seeing two trouble of his life together.

"Oh this one ahh! It was when Jungkook had his first shower. " Mrs. Jeon happily  told. Pointing to the picture.

Taehyung nodded, "and you know Taehyung, his pepe was small like this!" the women exclaimed, show Jungkook's manhood size by her finger.

Taehyung's eyes widen, lips twisted into a tight smile. "I got so scared, what will happen to my Jungkookie and all."

"It Didn't got big, even when his age was five."

Seriously, Jungkook facepalmed. People needs enemy to embarrass them but Mrs. Jeon was enough to embarrass Jungkook.

"Mom! Are you serious?! "

Both of them flinched as they heard the sudden voice. "Hey Jungkook. " Taehyung waved his hands, lips played with smirk.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Mom! Why? Why? This is our family album why are you showing this to him!"

Jungkook points at Taehyung.

"He will be soon." the middle aged women uttered making two boys surprise, eyes widen.  "Hell no!"

"What?! I'm saying he is tutoring you, so as a home tutor he is our family member." she clapped her hand.

"Oh.. " Jungkook mumble & Taehyung sighed.

.

.

.

Now the both boys was in Jungkook's room, sitting awkwardly.

Jungkook clear his throat before speaking "So....today uh...I'm not studying. "

The younger frowned "why?"

"I'm not in mood" The older replied, while waving his hands.

"Oh so you are telling me, I wasted  my one hour for nothing. " he replied, disbelief.

"Not my fault. "

"Well coconut head with small d!ck, It's your fault, if you did a better job by reading and memorising. Mr. Park wouldn’t done that." Taehyung replied.

Jungkook's head snapped, eyes widen, deep frown was visible. "Excuse me! Who the fvck told you my d!ck is small?!" he protests, as if Taehyung raised his fingers over Jungkook's dignity.

"Your mom."

"Did you saw? " he asked, briskly.

"Are you serious?  "

"Oh hell yeah. " Jungkook pushed his hair back, rolling up his sleeves as if he would be in a war.

"Well, I'm not interested to see your saggy d!ck to be honest. "

Jungkook groaned, hands itching to choke Taehyung. "You fvcking alien, my d!ck is enough to send you in heaven. "

Taehyung looked away, ears redden.  "well keep your horny d!ck to yourself, b!tch. " he mumbled and stood up.

Soon Jungkook realise what he said, the raven looked away in embarrassment.

"I'm going, coconut head. "

"Wait-"

Taehyung stopped, turned around. The older coughed "n-nothing."

He replied.

Heck! That was embarrassing. How could Jungkook think of fvcking Taehyung.

Taehyung's ears turned red same goes to cheeks.

'Why am I even thinking about that!'

Taehyung sighed as he entered into his house, that tiny little tangle feeling was still dancing inside him.

"Ugh!! Why I'm thinking about his d--gosh!"

●●●●●●●●●

Hi.........

I'm really sorry for the short chapter👉👈

I'm suddenly losing ideas for this fiction....that's Why it's talking time...

I am apologizing again this fic will update slowly.

Bye ♡