Chapter-1

Nandini can you give me notes, actually I was sleeping in the class, you know I don't like TNS Sir lecture at all -- Suneha said.

Yeah lo...  ( take it) -- Nandini  said while forwarded her note book to her.

Nandini is a very simple girl with smart mind, she is not like other girls to show ego and attitude, she is simple yet elegant in her simple way.

Hey nandini what about your new tuition teacher?  -- Suneha asked.

Yeah Papa told me that from tomorrow I have to start my classes, and you know it's eight standard and Papa wants a best teacher for me, so see how he will be?-- Nandini  said.

Ok yaar  but if teacher is good and his teaching methods is good then please tell me I'll also joined there -- Suneha said.

Ok...  Now bye, My Papa is waiting for me.

OK bye, see you tomorrow. -- Suneha said.

Next day

Nandini wake up early in the morning and get freshen up, she helped her mother in cooking and her mother give her breakfast , she get ready in her school dress and left from there with her father, her father dropped her at her new tuition centre which is not far away from her room, it takes only 10-15 minutes to reach there, her father introduced her with the new teacher, and the teacher also introduced himself to her, he also introduced to another student as well, who is sitting there in a room and doing study, it was a batch so minimum 8-9 students are there  but nandini get to know that they are one class senior from her means they all are from ninth slandered, soon her father left from there and Nandini take a sit where She found some space, she started to show her syllabus and soon the senior class students left from there, in between Nandini  noticed a guy who is not so much handsome like a hero or protagonist, but his sharp nose and spectacles attracted her, he is very silent boy not like other guy, who is another form of chatter box, she slapped herself in her mind and think -- Nandini  you are not like a girl who drooled over a guy, it's nothing..  It's an infatuation nothing more then that, concentrate on your study,  it's more important than anything else, don't take a wrong path, but Nandini heart started to fight with her mind. She take all this at one side and did her study and left from there when her father arrived to take her at school. It is a morning tuition class so she did her tuition class and left from there for her school.

Like that a week passed but her feelings towards that guy never stopped, it is growing like a tree grow in every day. But that guy didn't looked at her for single second or you can say that guy didn't like her at all because she is like a chipku, her height is also short, her mother made two choties ( hair style)  with lots of oil and she wore a long skirt not like others short skirts, her skirts and shirts is also very loose so you can imagine how she looked like and may be that's why that boy didn't spared a look at her, and do you want to know who is that boy?  That boy is none other than Prit Gupta...

Soon Nandini friend Suneha also joined tuition class with her, and now Nandini is not alone in her batch, she has her friend Suneha and now she started to go school with her. Her Life is going smooth like before, she hide her unknown feelings for everyone but what will happen if someone get to know her feeling and tell everyone about that?  What will happen if Prit get to know about her feelings?

Words 684
So how's the chapter guys?

Are you guys excited for the next chapter??

My Luvy duvy and silent readers please give comments and votes if you like my book.

Take care.
Bye bye.
Stay safe.