Chapter-4

In the night, Nandini is in her room with her sister Anjali, her sister slept and Nandini is turning and twisting, all words which she heard from Suneha ,she is thinking and now she is feel free to show her emotions in the darkness of night, she is crying while suppressing her voice so that her voice can't be hear, she is crying her heart out, her all world shattered into million pieces when she heard all things from Suneha, she didn't show her emotions because what people think and what will they think.

She is remembering her past days when she first meet with him, how her 6 month gone, she didn't even realized that, her each days was filled with happiness which comes from very trifling things, like whenever Prit  looked at her she find her happiness in that, whenever he told something to her she thought that she is in other world where only she and her happiness is.. But now all things devastated, there is nothing to do, she is crying for a guy whom only she meet 6 months ago, why?? she loves him very much and she exactly didn't know about her own feelings, but her each tears are telling that what she feels for him.

Nandini you are crying for a guy who not only rejected you but also insulted you, is it what you except for him?? -- her mind said..She stopped her crying after controlling her emotions and thinking about her own feelings and what he did with her,she wiped her tears again and again and slept there.

In morning.

Nandini is sleeping at morning 8 am what happened??  Why she is sleeping in this late morning??  Obviously whole night she cried and at last she fallen asleep.

Nandu.... Are you not going to your tuition classes?? -- her mother asked.

Maa... I'm not going anywhere, -- Nandini said very lowly.

Her mother heard her low voice which she not accepted from her, she pull her from the for waking her up and she realized that her daughter is burning like a fire.

What happened Nandu..you have high fever. You didn't tell me why?? -- her mother is asking concernfully.

AJi.... Nandu have a fever.... -- her mother said to her husband.

Nandini father also checked her temperature and said to Nandini mom -- give her paracetamol which is on the drawer, she will get well soon, I think it's happened because of weather.

Yeah maybe.. -- her mother said.

OK I'm going to shop... Don't let her go anywhere--her father said and left from there.

Nandini freshen up and eat her breakfast because of her mother, she did not wanted to eat but her mother pressurized her and after that she take medicine.

At tuition

Nandini didn't come today?? -- sir asked.

sir she told me that she will not come today -- Suneha said.

Oh... -- sir said and started to teach.

Suneha lied to sir so that she will able to see what was the reaction of Prit, but she didn't saw any guilt in his face.

Prit looked at her but didn't said anything, and left from there because his class was over now.

Sir is teaching and showing graphs but Suneha mind was not there, she is present there but she is thinking about her friend Nandini, why she did not came for her tuition? Is she OK?  Should I call her??  Yes Suneha has her own phone.

Suneha are you listening what I'm telling?? -- sir asked.

Suddenly Suneha said -- yes... Yes sir... I under. She didn't understand but still she lied, for her good luck sir didn't asked any questions to her and soon her tuition got over and she left from there and called to Nandini, Nandini didn't has her own phone, she used her mother phone for calling or talking with anyone.

Her mother picked up the call and said -- hello.

Hello aunty... Where is Nandini?? -- Suneha asked.

Beta.. She is not well, she has high fever and that's why she didn't came tuition and she will not go to school, when she will get fine then she will go... -- her mother said.

Oh... OK aunty... Is she there?? -- Suneha asked.

Beta.. She is sleeping in her room, when she will wake up, I'll tell her to talk you... --her mother said.

OK aunty... -- Suneha said and cut the call.

In school.

Just because of you, Nandini is not well, just because of you.... -- Suneha shouted at Prit.

What just because of me haa.... Don't tell me this ridiculous thing OK..... She herself don't know how to take care of herself or  how to not, then why you are blaming at me, I'm no one  to her...  Then why you are saying this things to me.. -- Prit also shouted  at Suneha.

Good to know... That, I thought you are her friends whom she helped few days ago in your project... , forget about that, now I get to know that you don't have any humanity, at least I accepted from you something like you asked how is she or not... But no you didn't, I will console my friend but one day no one will be there for consoling you  mind it.... -- Suneha said and left from there after giving him a disgusted look.

Baby.... Leave her  now common let's go, -- one girl came and said to Prit.

Yeah... Priya.. Let's go, I should not waste my time on these poor people... -- Prit said.

Now tell me what is your today evening plan?? -- Priya asked.

Same like other day... -- Prit said and left from there with her.

Prit is guy who like to drink, chill in the party with numerous girls, he didn't be able to stand with one girl, he is guy who want every girl in his arms, at last he is guy spoilt brat of his rich father and most younger in his family. So there is also advantage in that.

Words 1022
So how's the chapter guys??

My Luvy duvy and silent readers please give comments and votes if you like my book.

Take care.
Bye bye.
Stay safe.