Chapter-12

In the next morning.

Nandini is very happy... She just wanted to go tuition and talked with Prit and she did her all works hurriedly  her mother is seeing that her daughter is helping her while thinking something and smiling very much.

What happened why are you smiling so much?? -- her mother asked all of sudden.

Nandini feel afraid from her mother question and she lied at that instant -- actually mummy today's in our school there is competition about general knowledge, I read last night very much so that I'll perform very well, and  now I'm very excited for that.

Oh... Good, but if you are smiling for something stupid  then just remember about me -- her mother warned her.

( here her mother used Stupid words to indicate at the relationship of girlfriend and boyfriend)

No mummy it's not like that... You are thinking to much -- Nandini said and soon left for her tuition classes.

But to her bad luck Prit didn't came tuition, may be he is sleeping cause last night his birthday was so may be  he is tired and sleeping.

After attending tuition, Nandini told about Prit proposal.... And Suneha is very happy.

Your love is very true that's why he came in your life after 4 years, he accepted you wholeheartedly Nandini... I'm very happy for you mah Nandu..  Now there is no Rona dhona.. Only hasna..... -- Suneha said.

Yes Suneha I'm very.... Very happy......  I can't be able to express my feelings through words, I'm that much happy... -- Nandini said while jumping like a kid.

I want to talk to him face to face, because there is some things which I want to tell him -- Nandini said.

What Nandu?? -- Suneha asked questioningly.

It's a normal thing which I want to discuss with him about relationship, I want to tell my every feelings to him so that he will understand me and my feelings, I'm not time passing with him so it's important to say to him, because what if he is in relation just for time passing?  I don't want it to happen in future that's why I want to talk to him clearly. -- Nandini said clearly.

Go ahead.. Nandu.. I know you don't like time passing with someone -- Suneha said while agreeing with her.

In the lunch time.

Like always Prit came in her class and started to eat her lunch with his friends.

Prit.. I want to talk with you.. -- Nandini said.

Yeah tell me.. -- Prit said.

Come to the corridor... -- Nandini said.

Prit eat lunch and said -- say.....

Nandini is feeling jitters in her stomach when he stand beside..., her body is heating cause of him.

Actually I want to say about last night conversation--nandini said lastly after controlling her drumming heart.

Hmm say.... -- Prit said casually.

Are you in relationship for time passing??-- Nandini asked.

No..... Why are you thinking about that... I proposed you after a lot of thinking...  I want you in my life, not for time passing but for my whole life -- Prit said to her.

Really....-- Nandini asked unbelievably because her dreams comes true after hearing his words.

Yes...really... -- Prit said.

Prit I don't want any cheating and lie in our relationship, I want a truth based relationships, no lie, no hiding anything, no cheating, and in future if you will fallen in love with someone then don't bsckstabbed me just tell me your feelings and I'll not say anything to you, I just want truth based relationship that's it. -- Nandini cleared everything to him.

There is no future without you...,  I'll live with you always and love you more in future. -- Prit said to her lovingly.

Thank you Prit for understanding me... -- Nandini said happily.

Mention not... And remember there is nothing to say thank you and sorry in relationship --- Prit said.

OK...  Nandini said.

Prit left from there and Nandini also joined her friends in game.

So how's the chapter guys??

My luvy duby and silent readers please give comments and votes if you like my book .

Take care.
Bye bye.
Stay safe.