Chapter-11

An unexpected meeting

Nandini is in shop with Suneha, because today's Prit birthday and like always she is here to buy a gift for him, this time she want to give him a shirt and that's why she is choosing shirt, she at least looked 10-15 shirts but she didn't like it a bit and some are in high range which is not affordable for her,  she has only 600 rupees,  and she collected it with very difficulty.

Now tell me how many shirts you want to see? Look at this shirt.. Its good take it and come let's go give it to him -- Suneha said because she is now irritated.

Suneha look at the prize, I can't afford that I have only 600 ruppes and for shirt I only have 500 because I need 100 rupees for buying a chocolate.- Nandini said sadly.

OK... OK...  Don't make sad face... Common look here in  this collection you may find good collection here-- Suneha suggested her.

Nandini saw the new collection of shirts and she like one shirt which is light peach color and the quality of shirt is also good, and cheery on cake is that the shirt prize is 499 ruppes, so without thinking anything she buyed that shirt and left from there with Suneha, she also buy a chocolate for him and called him with Suneha phone because she is not allowed to use her phone in outside.

Nandini called him and asked him to come near the park which is near to coaching centre, he asked first why?? And Nandini tell him it's important please come as soon as possible,and he said that he is coming within 10 minutes.

Nandini waited 15 - 20 minutes but still he didn't come and at last Suneha left from there because her mother is continuously calling her, Nandini is roaming here and there but still he didn't arrived,  she didn't had phone to call him because Suneha is already left from there.

After 30 minutes

Hello...  Tell me what's important, you know how much I was busy.. But still I came here for you -- Prit said while wiping his sweats.

Nandini just smiled at him and forwarded him a carry bag.

What's this? -- Prit asked questioningly.

Happy birthday Prit.... --- Nandini said and give him that gift.

Oh.... Thank you Nandini...  Just for this gift you asked me to come here... If You will give this gift tomorrow in tuition then it will very good for me because I didn't have to come here... -- Prit  said a bit annoyed, he didn't saw her gift just for once and he didn't understand her feelings for her, he didn't saw her waiting for more than 45 minutes.

It's OK.. Sorry to disturb you, I thought today's your birthday so giving gift today is better then tomorrow -- Nandini said sadly.

Oh... Nice.....  And thank you for the gift -- Prit said but he didn't checked it.

OK bye... I'm very late.. -- Nandini said.

Yeah sure.... --Prit said and left from there.

Nandini came home and her mother badly scolded her for being late, she is using bad languages for her because she came late not 5-10 minutes but she is late  for 1 hour.
Nandini didn't said anything and lied that Suneha is buying her necessary things that's why she is late.

In the night

Nandini is chatting with Prit like everyday but today Prit typed it that wear your headphone. First Nandini asked why? but he again said the same thing that wear your headphone ,without typing anything Nandini wore her headphone and give him a message that she wore it, and at that instant Prit called her in what's app.

In Call

Hello -- Prit said.

Nandini didn't be able to said anything because her sister is there so she typed out -- my sister is there I'll not be able to talk to you in call come in whatsapp.

Prit read that message and said  in call -- that's why I said to you wear the headphones so that you will type out and I will say to you which I want to say.

Means? -- Nandini asked because she didn't be able to hear his voice probably because of chaos. (And that chaos is coming from bar because he is in the bar)

Nandini I really love you -- Prit said loudly, and from his background continuously laughing voice is coming.

Nandini is numb, she is thinking that something hit on her head, she is not believing what just happened now, what Prit  just said to her.

Hello.... Hello.... Are you there?? -- Prit asked.

Yeah.. I'm here --- Nandini typed it somehow, her hand is sweating because she is feeling afraid but at the same time her stomach is churning.

My answer? -- Prit asked.

What answer? -- Nandini typed it , she is puzzled cause her mind is blank, she didn't be able to think anything.

I said I love you, give me my answer, I know you still love me.... Give me a chance to become yours, Now say me
your answer, I need my answer -- Prit again said but this time his voice is coming very shaking like a drunken person.

I love you too... -- Nandini typed it happily, she confessed her love for him, she forget about her insult which he did, actually she melted on his talks.

OK bye... Talk to you later -- Prit said and cut the call, he didn't wait for her reply.

Nandini is happy, very very happy... Because today there is no one sided love it's became two sides, she didn't mind it when he cut the call without asking her anything because she is thinking that he might be busy in his birthday party.
Nandini is feeling like a doll who is living in fairy tale world.

When she fallen asleep don't know,  she is very happy and thinking that she is the most luckiest girl in the world because finally she got her love, she is in love with him from last almost 4 years and finally she got it.

Words 1042
So how's the chapter guys??

My luvy duby and silent readers please give comments and votes if you like my book.

Take care.
bye bye.
Stay safe.