Chapter-13

At teachers day

11th and 12th  both  senior classed is busy to give all teachers a surprise party at teachers day, some students are busy in dance practicing, some are in singing and some are in lecturing and this all things are happening in a big hall which is situated in  top floor.

Nandini and her friends are excited for this party because it is their first party, and that too with their seniors and Nandini is happy because she will able to see Prit in every moment.

Nandini is collecting money from the girls side and Vikash is collecting money from boys side, she almost done her collecting money and now she is waiting for senior dii who will come and ask for money, she carefully took the money in her bag and soon Juhi dii came for collecting money, Nandini gave the money to her and said --Di if you need any help then let us know.. We will help you.... And count the money, I write everything in this paper, just check it for once.

OK I'll do it and Actually yaaa... There is decorating work left, and you know only 2 days left, how can we will do this all in short time, no idea about it and you know my all classmates are busy in selecting dresses for themselves and some are busy with their girlfriends and boyfriends.

Nandini laughed because Juhi di is saying and pouted.

OK.. Di if you want me to help you then tell I'll help you with my friends, but we will not be able to attend two three classes and for that we need principal ma'am permission -- Nandini said

OK... Then come I'll ask permission to principal ma'am...,it will really helpful for me if principal ma'am allow you all to do work with us -- Juhi di said

Yeah di.., it will be.... -- Nandini said and get ready with her friends to go in Principal ma'am office.

Principal madam gave them to do work with senior class and Nandini is happy because now while doing work, she will able to see Prit.

OK Nandini it's almost 1 and bell will ring soon, go and eat your lunch quickly then we will go in the hall. --Juhi di said.

Nandini left from there with her friends and waited for Prit, she eat her lunch and again waited for some minutes but Prit didn't came, she ask to his friends and he said that he is busy in work, so she finally headed towards hall with her friends.

She is laughing and talking with her friends, she is very happy.... She is jumping in the stairs.

She is heading towards hall corridor and there is no one... She entered in the hall and get shocked....  Her land slipped under the foot, her smiley face vanished in the air she is not believing that what is happening...  here, but what she saw??

So how's the chapter guys??

What Nandini saw any idea??

My luvy duby and silent readers please give comments and votes if you like my book.
Take care.
Bye bye.
Stay safe.