Chapter-18

Nandini started to forget everything, she is trying her best to forget everything with the help of her dii and Suneha and other friends also... They are also motivating her by their talks and masti... But what if a blunder again came in her life ? will she feel happy after this blunder or she will devastated by this blunder??

Everyday her friend Suneha or dii called her and asked her about her, she is motivating by her friends and dii very much, and now her only aim is to do study best because her life depends on that only.

She is studying in her study table and her phone rang, she saw it was an unknown number so she didn't payed any attention towards phone and again started to study but her phone again rang, she got irritated and she attend the call frustratingly.

Hello -- she said.

Hello -- another side person said.

She got forzed at that moment, she instantly cut the call and sit there with a thud, all things are flashing in front of her eyes, she is not be able to think anything that what just happened now, yes the person was none other than Prit, he called her after so many months why?? And the same thing Nandini thought, her phone is continuously ringing but she didn't picked up the call, and at last she switched off the phone and started to do study...

Her concentration broke just by one call, she is again feeling weak from her heart, after a lot of struggle she moved in her life but again she came at the same point where there nothing to do except crying and feeling sad.

After sometimes she switched on her phone and saw that there is 23 missed call and 4-5 normal messages. With a heavy heart she opened message box and there is written --

Just pick up the call for once.... I have an important thing to say.. Please just pick up the call.

I realized my mistake Nandini if you loved me truly than please call me back....

It's a big request from me Nandini just call me once when you will get time...

Sorry for my mistake... Call me back... Take care.. Bye bye...

Nandini is reading the same message again and again but she is not understanding why he messaged her all of sudden ..... She is in a big dilemma, her heart is saying that may be something is wrong somewhere that's why he want to talk to her, but her mind is playing another game he is giving her indication that not to believe on him because he firstly insulted her and her love then secondly he himself proposed her and betrayed her and now thirdly he again came in her life but for what now??

Nandini is in numerous thoughts and not be able to think what to think, she leave her phone and went outside of her house for spend some time alone.

So how's the chapter guys??

My luvy duby and silent readers please give comments and votes if you like my book.

Take care.
Bye bye.
Stay safe.