Chapter-22

Today is my Prit birthday.... I have so many works to do you..... -- Nandini is saying I'm her mind and call her friend Suneha.

Suneha come soon, I have to buy many things ,you know nh... How much I am excited for this day, today is his birthday and our first anniversary .... Please come soon -- Nandini said.

Yes yes.. I'm on my way, you just come in the shop, from where we will go..-- Suneha said.

Soon Nandini bought cakes, candles and a watch for him, and like always she bought a chocolate for him.

Now common ask him to come.. -- Suneha said and Nandini called him.

Hello... -- Nandini said.

Hmm say... -- Prit said.

Come in the park... Now... -- Nandini said.

I'm busy... I'll not come today... -- Prit said blankly.

Come.. Soon I'm waiting -- Nandini said and cut the call.

Prit came but he is busy in his phone, he did not even said a Hii to Nandini and not even to Suneha.

Nandini saw that and she asked ,Where are you busy Prit ???

Prit suddenly slide his phone on his pocket and said, my jaan I'm not busy.... I'm free for you everytime....

really.... -- Nandini asked.

yeah.... -- Prit said.

Nandini is accepting from him a single wish but he didn't wish her so finally she said --Prit you don't even know today is our 1st anniversary?..

Oh my God I am extremely sorry... Nandini...,it just slipped from my mind, you know how I'm busy in these days, forget it, happy anniversary my Jaaan....

OK leave it... I don't want to spoil your mood, cut the cake... first... -- Nandini said and opened the packet in which cake is.

oh my Jaan you remember my birthday... -- Prit asked happily.

how can I forget about that... -- Nandini said smilingly at him.

Happy birthday Prit.. -- Suneha also wished him.

oh thank you so much.... -- Prit said.

it's my pleasure Prit ...sunrha said.

Prit cut the cake and feed Nandini and Suneha, Nandini also feed him and also Suneha, Nandini give him the gift which she bought it and Prit is happy with the gift.

Nandini actually I have to go, tonight I have to go at my sister home there is a party, my dii is giving for me -- Prit said.

Oh OK.... Go enjoy your day... -- Nandini said.

And Prit left from there at that instant, Nandini is accepting from him for spending some time with her but he left, some where in her heart she felt bad because it was their first anniversary and Prit didn't even care about it.

At temptation club

Prit is sipping drink... One by one, yes he lied to Nandini, Nandini told him not to lie with her but again he lied to her.

He is enjoying the party very much with his friends and friends girlfriend.

hey.... common do you want a dance with me??-- Prit asked to a girl.

yeah sure... ,girl said.

They are dancing in each other arms some of Prit friends are clicking his pics with girl, and Prit didn't said no to them because he will show his party celebration through social media.

let's have drink... -- his friends said.

it's my birthday... so everything is free without any cost... ,drink as much as you want. -- Prit said.

let's enjoy the party for whole night.... -- Prit said.

But he didn't cared about Nandini just for once, what will happen when Nandini get to know about him.

While sitting in the club, Prit is uploading every pic of him with his friends and with that girl on facebook , he uploaded every pictures on facebook, and again enjoyed his whole night there.

Next day

Suneha is online on facebook, she is seeing posted of her friends and relatives and she suddenly saw the pictures of Prit with that girl in club, and also with his friends, Suneha didn't much surprised by all this act, because somewhere she knows about him that he is just using Nandini but now Suneha is feeling bad for Nandini, she send all the pictures to Nandini at that instant and called her to check the what's app.

Sorry Nandini.. But it's over, if you will live with him, then there is only betrayal which you will get from him, I first didn't said anything because I thought he might be now good but after seeing this pictures it's confirmed that he will not, today you will feel devastated after seeing this but it's better to live alone rather then live in lie. -- Suneha said to herself.

Nandini saw that pictures, and she is now in another world, she is blank, she is betrayed she is feeling devastated, she directly called Prit for asking and Prit picked up the call.

Hello... -- Prit said.

Hello... Prit where were you yesterday?-- Nandini asked while controlling her emotions.

Obviously in my dii house... -- Prit again lied to her.

Then what is the pictures which you uploaded in the social media..? -- Nandini asked.

Nandini actually it was not taken yesterday, it was old pictures which I uploaded...-- Prit again lied.

Oh... Then live video is also... Old right?? - Nandini asked.

Nandini actually.... Wo.... -- Prit is saying when Nandini cut him off and said -- don't lie to me Prit, you broke your promise Prit, you lied to me, you cheated me again with that girl, Nandini is saying but Prit didn't said anything and cut the call, Nandini again tried to call him but he already blocked her number. She opened her what's app to message him but he already blocked her from where also.

By this behavior of Prit Nandini get his answer, she again betrayed by him, she is crying like hell, her all dreams again shattered into million pieces... Her heart is churning, she is feeling like someone just snatched her heart, she is feeling hurted to the core of her heart. In her emotional state she saw a blade and she just cut her thigh numerous times, blood started to coming out, she didn't cut her wrist or hand because her parents get to know about it, so she cut her thigh.

This is a gift which I got in falling in love with you You just give me false promises..
Which will never comes true.. Now I'm feeling hated with the word love, you just didn't tore me but you tore my trust also, in my whole life I'll never be able o trust anyone easily just because of you.

This was the our relationship which based on purity with one side and from other side it was based on just false promises...

The end...

Hope you will like it...

So guys how's the chapter?

Do you want an epilogue ?

My luvy duby and silent readers please give comments and votes if you like my book.

Take care.
Bye bye.