!IMPORTANT!

Hey, guys!

I wanted to post this to bring some attention to this series and my plans for it. I have two fics out following Lyra and her life as Patrick Stump's adopted daughter. I am currently in the process of writing a third book, and it should be ready to be released soon! I'm incredibly excited about how this series has been turning out, and I have loved writing every bit of it.

However, I have a very important question for all of you who read these. Throughout the series, I have introduced many of my own characters that I have designed personalities and relationships and lives for. I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in reading more about these characters on their own? I would write these as little side fics that tie into this series I have put so much time and effort and love into. I want to show y'all more about the characters I worked so diligently to create and develop for Lyra's story, but I want to know if that's something you would be interested in reading.

If you think you would like to read and learn more about other characters, just leave a vote on this message! If you're up for it, I'd also appreciate comments or private messages about characters you'd like to see in side stories!

Thank you all for being so incredibly supportive and reading my work! I appreciate all of you more than words can describe!