0.2 | don't care

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Contains : crack siblings, violence, mature language.[Dont read if sensitive with any of the above]

"Y/n" Jin knocked on the youngers room. But no response. "Kim Y/n!" He knocked once more. The thoughts of his sister running away from home once again didn't help much, with a last knock he turned the knob and opened the door. Y/n was sitting right there, her earphones were dug in her ears as she looked out the window legs crossed on the ground. Upon walking a little close a picture was laying there, not just any random but one with her old family. Jin could only assume how it felt to be sent to a stranger's house and then ask you to accept them as your brothers. The boy didn't want to scare the girl so he exited the room without any further wait.

-

"Do you think you can just go away with it you bitch?" Taehyung held the man by his hair as he beated him to a plump. "How could you just betray us eh?" Jungkook said loading the gun.

"P-please he-he f-forced m-me boss" His voice cracked.

"Did I fucking tell you, you could talk?" Taehyung yelled as he punched his face once again. The yells and cries of pleading got muffled as Taehyungs hand gripped the man's neck cutting the air.

"Don't just kill him yet?" Jungkook said, "We have some more time left before the next mission" He chuckled at his own words.

-

Jimin and Hoseok were checking the tasks for their men and handing them their amount for the week. Hoseok nudged his partner, "Do you think we'll be finished till 8? Like you know we have another member who knows nothing about this shit we do." Jimin snorted at his brother's words.

"Yeah right, we have to get all clean and be at the dinner. Or else Jin Hyung will probably kick us out of the house." Hoseok nodded. Their Hyung was pretty heartless sometimes- he shouldn't say this he want's dinner for the night and not be left to starve.

-

Namjoon collected the paperwork he just finished. He sighed and shook his head as he saw his Hyung laying on the office couch as he puffed clouds of smoke in the air. "Hyung I think that's enough for today. You can't faint once more during the mission because of an overdose," He said, looking concerned for his brother.

"Don't worry Joon, I just want to for now."

"You know you're already high. We have to seem normal to Y/n. She's our sister." Namjoon said as he walked towards the boy taking the death stick out of his hand.

"Give that back Joon." Yoongi sternly said. But was met by the same intensity "No" he sighed standing up and stretching his arm out for the stick. "No Hyung stop it," Namjoon said as he threw it onto the ground bashing the stick under his feet.