0.6 | stronger

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Contains : Ring fighting, baits. [Don't read if sensitive with any of the above.]

"Considering you've been to the underground ring before. You know the rules, right?" Hoseok asked as he walked y/n to the basement of their headquarters. Where they practised.Y/n nodded.

"Okay then." Hoseok said, "Let's get started. Jungkook will take the first lesson." He said.

Y/n removed her shoes, tied her hair up in a tight bun and removed her hoodie showing the gym bra she was wearing inside. Hoseok gave her a thumbs up and a smile before she entered which y/n returned with a nod.

Jungkook was leaning on the side post talking to someone. He turned around looking at her head to toe before giving a wave of a hand to his friend. He walked towards the girl.

"Ready?" Has asked.

"Yes." Y/n nodded

"Let's start with defence. Do not attack. Just defend yourself." Jungkook said before getting into position and y/n just stayed quiet.

Jungkook threw a punch which y/n dodged with little effort and got back in position. Another one and she dodged it again, this time she threw one at him, he didn't dodge instead held her fist and twisted it to her back pressing her down on the floor.

Y/n let out a surprised gasp as she fell to the floor with jungkook on her back. He chuckled near her ear, "I told you not to attack. Disobey me and this is what's happening." He said before standing up and dusting his shorts.

Y/n sat up and huffed. Jungkook gave her a hand to help her get up which the girl ignored jumping to her feet. Cracking her neck side to side, she took a deep breath and looked at the boy who was looking at her, an eyebrow raised and an amused expression on his face.

"I wasn't ready. That's all." She huffed.

The latter chuckled, "Wanna try again then?" He raised a brow, a twisted mischievous grin decorating his features.

"Is that a challenge?" She spoke grinning back at the boy.

"Whatever you call it." He said.

"Sure then." She said and without a second her fist was flying across his face. Jungkook quickly dodged, his breath knocked out for a moment.

"Chill, geez." He laughed. Y/n shrugged.

Hoseok whistled from outside. "Whoever loses owes me a sprite!" He called as to which jungkook rolled his eyes at him and y/n shook her head. "Start!" Hoseok shrieked.

Y/n punched him in his guts again knocking the breath out of him.

Hoseok thought about how y/n was gonna lose and hamburger and sprite because he was hungry.

"I said...chill.." jungkook coughed.

"I said don't hold back."

"Fine. Then get ready to lose." Jungkook glared having dealt with enough attitude from the newer.

Y/n lunged back when Jungkook kicked her ankles and she had to go defensive as he sent quick attacks her way. She winced as a blow landed on her face. He quickly swung his other arm and she ducked and sent an uppercut to his chin.

His head was thrown back and he stumbled trying to regain his balance. Y/n didn't give him a chance and kicked him in the guts making him fall on his back.

Before she could launch another attack on the boy, he wrapped his legs around her waist pulling her down. Y/n gasped falling on top of him.

Jungkook switched their positions pinning her down. Jungkook smiled when he finally managed to pin his wrists down. But was surprised when she hook a leg around his neck and forced him backwards. His arm was trapped and she grabbed hold of his wrist and lifted her hips putting him in an armlock.

Jungkook tapped quickly and they both rolled away, breathing heavily.

Claps echoed and Hoseok shrieked.

"That was quite hot to watch!"

×-×-×-×-×

A/n-

Thanks for giving this book so much love and support! Each one of you means so much to me. Love you all! Stay healthy! A small chap as a valentine gift to all my sweets!

Word count : 705

Published : 14/02/22

Edited : 17/02/22

_ _ _ _ _ _ _