0.9 | susu

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Contains : Mature language, Guns, mentions of murder, sibling crack [Do not read if sensitive with any of the above.]

"Is suho your classmate?" Jungkook asked taking a huge bite of his burger.

"Yessh-" I said taking a bite of mine.

A whole minute of silence as we only munched on our food.

"Why do you all know him?" I said sipping my soda.

"His in the mafia." He said.

"What the fuck-" I almost spit my drink on him. Aggressively I coughed while he snarled and pushed his chair back.

"Get your nose in control man."

"Why is everyone around me saying they're in the mafia?" I asked frustrated. Now, why was one of my classmates a mafia?!

"Because you're in a mafia family, duh." He rolled his eyes finishing his food.

"Shit." I banged my head down on the dining table.

"You know Jin hyung is gonna kill us if he finds out we ate Mc Donald's again right?" Jungkook shook my shoulder.

"Fuck!" I shouted in my seat grabbing the wrappers and the soda cans.

"Well, I already did your rats," Jin said catching both me and Jungkook off guard. We both looked at each other gulping down. "Get here!" And there we go. Again.

-
"Yoongi," Y/n complained when he shoved a gun into her hands. "I told you I don't want to do this!"

"I emptied all the bullets." Yoongi arranged her fingers on the weapon so that she was holding it properly. "This one's just loaded with paintballs. It won't harm an insect."

Y/n sighed as he held her arm up aiming at the target the boy had set minutes ago.

Yoongi had successfully dragged her into the shooting range and now into holding it. She could imagine being dragged into shooting someone and she shuddered.

"Now line up your barrel with the target." He instructed removing his grip and the girl almost dropped it at how heavy it was, while yoongi was taking more than half of the load on his hand the whole time. "Always aim for the centre mass and be confident. The gun has a kickback, so be prepared-"

"Yoongi." Y/n dropped her arm and faced the silver-haired boy who was frustrated at being cut off mid-sentence. "I don't want to do this."

"Oh?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow and stepped away. "You can shoot a gun without any lessons? Well then princess, be my guest." Yoongi gave a sarcastic smile before gesturing for her to continue.

Y/n opened her mouth but shut it after Yoongis sarcastic reply.

"Fine. I will." She said lining up the barrel to the target, focusing.