0.5 | story time

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Contains : Mature language, past trauma, mention of abuse. [Don't read if sensitive with any of the above.]

"You heard me right." He said, "I'm your real father. And Mr.s Lee isn't your real mother either."

"No...", y/n was confused. This couldn't be, right?

"You've grown up, Y/n. And it's time to let you know." Mr Kim walked around his desk standing beside Jin. "You've done your job well, Jin. You can keep her for another week. Drop her here with her stuff next week. And take her for practice." Mr Kim said as he exited the room, hands at the back.

Jin let out a shaky breath before looking back at his brothers and then y/n.

"Let's go..... I don't like it here.." Namjoon grumbled before opening the door.

Hoseok and Yoongi stepped out, "Let's go." Jin took her hand and tugged on it.

Without a word she let him drag her.

The car ride was silent, none of them dared to break it.

_

It had been two days since they met Mr Kim and it was very quiet in the house.

Y/n wouldn't leave her room nor answer the door if they went to call her.

Yoongi knew how it felt, and he wanted to give her time. But the problem was, they didn't have much time.

He knocked on the door, no answer just as he expected. He twisted the knob and it was open. He went in.

"Y/n...", he called out. She was sitting on the sill of the window looking out ad the sun rose. "We have to go. Get ready." She looked at him with a blank face.

"I'm not going anywhere." She turned around once again.

"You're making it hard for yourself and me. Come." He sighed tugging on her arm.

"What's your problem?!" She snapped at him. "Can't you leave me alone! Stop telling me shit. Can't you understand it's hard!" Tears sparkled in her eyes and she punched his chest.

"That could be a load of shit." He said calmly catching her fist, "We've gone through this too. You cant sit here and cry all day. And no one will ask you. And what you want will never happen or you can come with me now and talk." He tsked. He's known her better. Of course, he knows how to make his things work.

She pushed him walking past him to the bathroom. "I'll be down in 5!" She yelled before shutting the door. Yoongi could hear the running water, he smirked before closing the door and walking down.

"Fuckers." He called outstanding in the doorway of the living room, and before Jin could interrupt him for his language he said, "I've done your work. She's coming down in five. Get ready." Everyone almost dropped what they were doing and fumbled around.