0.8 | first day

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Contains : Mature language, fighting [Do not read if sensitive with any of the above.]

Jin dragged y/n into the car pushing her in the passenger's seat and putting the belt into place. Shutting the door behind him muffling the swear words she threw at him.

He sat in the driver's seat huffing, "You sure do have a bad mouth." She grumbled beside him.

"I don't want to go to school." She declared, Jin started the car checking the back seat.

"Well, you're still going. If you don't want to go to Dad's house and stay there like a hostage." Jin said, eyes fixated on the road.

"He can try." She said.

"You shouldn't test his patience, y/n."

"Welp not my fault he has no patience." She said.

Jin sighed, "Brat" He mumbled.

He stopped in the parking lot of the school, removing his belt and stepping out. Y/n did the same huffing and putting the backpack over her shoulders.

"A private school? Really?" She asked.

"Yes." Jin said, "C'mon" He walked to the front door following the lady who showed them to the principles office.

"Here, sir." She bowed.

They both walked into the office. Mr Hyun, the principal of the school stood up smiling at the two. The man was in his late 40's, wrinkles covered his face.

"Welcome, Mr Kim." He smiled forwarding his hand a shake with the younger. Jin shook his hand smiling back.

"This is, y/n." He said putting his hand on her shoulder. "Please take care of her."

Mr Hyun nodded, "Of course Mr Kim. I'll make sure she has no difficulties with settling in the school."

Jin nodded.

"Mrs Brown will take her to her class." The old man gestured to the lady standing beside his desk.

"I'll see you after school," Jin said turning towards y/n. "Don't get in any trouble hm?"

Y/n grumbled pouting, "I don't promise." She mumbled. Jin shook his head sighing.

"If there's a problem please call me or my brother's. Dad doesn't like to be disturbed." Jin told the old man who nodded.

Mrs brown stepped in front, "Let's go, y/n. I'll show you, your class." She smiled gesturing towards the door.

Y/n sighed nodding.

_

"We gave a new student who'll be studying with us from today." Mrs Han said as the class started to murmur amongst them. "Please come in," She said, y/n entered the classroom. A bored look on her face. "Introduce yourself."