0.7 | new door's

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Contains : Mature language, sibling crack [Do not read if sensitive with any of the above.]

All boys had gathered around the ring watching the fight between the two youngest. All of them smiled when it ended as both of them lay breathing heavily.

"Jungkook owes us all a sprite and hamburger!" Hoseok cheered.

Jungkook sat up rubbing his neck, "Hyung, I thought it was only between us. And only sprite." He said.

"Huh!? That's disappointing. You cant have hamburgers without sprite and sprite without hamburgers! And now that we all are here, you need to give us all a treat." Hoseok exclaimed, finishing his short speech about his obsession with the two food items.

"Didn't think you would lose against y/n." Namjoon chuckled.

"Surprise surprise. He can." Y/n said standing up. "Now does anyone know how to cure this?" She pointed at her stinging cheek.

"How could you hit your sister that hard?" Jin glared at Jungkook.

"She said not to...hold back..ah fuck-" Jungkook winced.

"Sorry." Y/n held the boy's arm. Jungkook flinched not expecting any of that. "I didn't think I was that strong." She said rubbing the back of her head and smiling lightly.

Jungkook could get beaten again if he could see that smile. It was the first time he'd seen the girl smile.

"It's... okay." He finally managed to get the words out. And sucked in a deep breath.

-

Yoongi held the ice pack over y/n's cheek. Pulling her back in place whenever she'll groan and try to go away from the cold bag of ice.

Jungkook entered with a cart of sprite with Hoseok following behind him, a brown food bag in his hands.

"Foods here people!" Hoseok yelled.

"Can we like turn his volume a bit low?" Yoongi asked grimacing at the loud tone. Annoying his sensitive eardrums.

"No, you can't!" Hoseok threw an arm around the olders neck.

"You didn't get fries?!" Jimin exclaimed. "Kim Jungkook! You fucking asshole!"

"Hyung! No-" And there they went. Strangling each other and landing on the floor with a loud thud. Jungkook groaned. "I'm still soar, hyung. For fucks sake!"

"How could you forget my fries!" Jimin yelled in his ears and Jungkook sweared he saw a fish fly.

"Get up you both! Or none of you are getting the food." Jin scolded, both his arms resting on his waist.

Taehyung, Y/n and Hoseok had already dug into their food. Chewing on it not giving a care about the others.

-

"Why do I have to go to school?!" Y/n whined.

"Because I said so." Jin firmly stated, folding his arms in front of his chest. Y/n stomped her feet on the ground whining. "Are you gonna throw a tantrum now?" He asked.

"I'm not throwing a tantrum!"

"It sure looks like it," Yoongi said bluntly getting daggers glared at him from the younger.

"Y/n, you are still young. You have to go to school. You should be grateful you're able to go to school and make friends. Unlike some of us, we never had the chance to go to school." Namjoon said.

"Whatever." She crossed her arms in front of her chest like Jin mocking him. "I dropped out of school long ago. I don't want to go." He huffed.

"You don't have a choice. Dad's already made one for you." Jin said showing her the application form signed by Mr Kim.

Y/n read the paper and then threw her arms in the air falling back in her chair. "For fucks sake. That man gets on my nerves. He can't fucking decide my fucking life."

"He can. He adopted you." Jin said, y/n looked at him confused. "Technically you were Mr and Mr.s Lee's child by the papers as they adopted you from dad, but he adopted you back. And I don't feel good about it." He said leaning back in his chair massaging his forehead with his fingertips.

"W-what do you bad?" She asked, a tight knot forming in her stomach.

"Well, he's getting rid of Mr Lee and Mr.s Lee, it's just a prediction though. From everything he's done in past, how he gathered all of us, maybe this prediction is true." Namjoon said sighing.

"Isn't there a way we can stop him?" She asked looking at him. He shook his head in a no. "There has to be! I can't lose them. I don't want to!" Her face was twisted in pain like she'll cry any second.

"If we go against him, we won't be able to keep you," Yoongi said, his eyes darker than usual.

"I dint get it. Why do you have to keep me? Why does he want me?"

"He's just using you as a weapon to weaken us. He knows we have a sweet spot for you." Jin said.

"You have a what?" She frowned.

"You may not remember the past, y/n. But we've met you before when you were younger. And dad he parted us apart. We were so much younger then, but we'll save you this time, we're stronger." Namjoon said.

Y/n opened her mouth to say something but closed it again when no words came out. She looked down in her lap. "Why...?" She croaked.

"Because you're our sister. And we love you." Yoongi smiled lightly, placing his palm in hers.

Tears rolled down her eyes and she choked on her sob trying to hold it. Namjoon patted her head smiling.

For the first time, she didn't feel weak for crying but more at home. She didn't care if they saw her in the most vulnerable state like this.
_

Word count : 954

Published : 18/02/22

_ _ _ _ _ _ _