0.3 | caught

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Contains : Siblings, mature language, fighting..etc [Don not read if sensitive with any of the above]

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook drove down the alleyway to the underground battle.

"I'm not going to go in the ring today," Jimin said as he sipped his freshly opened soda can.

"Me either" Jungkook declared from the driver's seat and turned into a narrow alley. Not having a response from Taehyung both of then glanced at the boy.

"What?" He shrugged, "I don't know if someone is interesting maybe then" both the boys shook their heads.

-

Ji won and Y/n entered the room, filled with many more fighters. Both of them are dressed in black.

Black combat boots, a black leather jacket over a loose tee, skin-tight black ripped jeans her hair tied in back in a high ponytail, and a black mask covering half of her face.

"So" Ji won sipped on his soda before continuing, "there are a few people who wanna fight with you. You should fight Junghyeon his paying quite a lot." He shrugged.

"You know, you trynna sell your friend here." y/n rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'd keep you to myself rather selling you", he said winking and laughing when y/n gave him a 'stop flirting you dirty rat' look.

"Alright midgets ready to get beaten?" One of the boys who was standing behind them said as he stretched his neck.

"Hyun-" before Ji won could complete a flying punch had already made it's way to his face, the owner, well none other than y/n. He groaned about to take revenge when the referee came.

"Guys, that inside the ring." He gestured to them.

.

Taehyung and the other two had made their way inside. A few minutes had passed as they watch another pair come in.

A short girl dressed in black and a boy with noticeable muscles came into the ring. His shirt was taken off and the girl rolled her eyes.

Both of them started at the whistle, the boy tried to tackle down her as she kicked him in the guts twisting his left hand behind but didn't last long as he flipped it both of them landing on the ground. Kicking him in the nuts, he groaned falling back. "Gotcha!" She tackled him as his back collided with the floor and a hard punch landed on his right cheek.

The referee blew the whistle making the girl winner and Junghyeons assistant handed the amount to Ji won

"Interesting.." Taehyung smirked as he threw his can in the bin and looked at his brother.