1.1 | scars

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Contains : Mature language, Death, Blood, Guns, Daddy issues. [If sensitive with any of the above do not read.]

The black Porsche stopped in front of the huge building where the gala was being held. Y/n and the boys stepped out of the car walking up from the red carpet. Reporter's snapped photos and y/n groaned the flash blinding her.

"I'm gonna trip." She said, Hoseok chuckled giving his arm intervening with her. "You won't." He said. "Who trusts you? You can trip over air." She replied and hoseok rolled his eyes.

They reached the elevator taking the lift to the 24th floor.

"I'll go talk to dad," Seokjin said before exiting the elevator. The rest of them entered the hall. Y/n removed her arm from Hoseok's slowing walking towards her mom.

"Mom.." she whispered as she reached the woman. In a red dress, perfectly fitting her small figure.

"Y/n-ah" She smiled at her. "How do I look?" She asked.

"Pretty...very pretty." Y/n croaked out. Mrs Kim smiled at her daughter.

"Wanna have a ride?" She asked. Y/n frowned in confusion. "That's the only way I can explain it to you. And I think I should before it's.....too late." She said biting her bottom lip. She appeared to be tensed and worried somehow.

Y/n nodded. "Let's do that. I have to do something before that, I'll meet you at the front door." His mother nodded.

Y/n turned around walking back to her brothers who were sitting on the red couch. "I'm going out with mom." She said.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll meet you guys later." She said.

"Wait." Namjoons voice called, "Do you have any...anything to protect you...?"

"Namjoon. I do not need anything to protect me, us! Gosh." She turned around stomping out of the hall.

"Why do I think there's bad news coming?" Hoseok whispered.

"I can see it too." Namjoon clicked his tongue.

-

They both started the limo and y/n sat in the passenger's seat.

The first few minutes were a quiet drive. Mrs Kim finally spoke up, "Where should I start? What do you want to know first?" She asked turning to the right.

"I don't know. What do you think is the most important thing I should know?" Y/n replied looking out of the window. Mrs Kim sucked in a sharp breath sucking on her teeth.

"I knew about him being in the mafia." She said.

Y/n scoffed.

"And you knew he only wanted to use you so he can have me?" She looked at her mother, anger evident in her eyes.