8. Miscellaneous Fic (EveSou)

Warning: Weight gain, Smut, NSFW

A/N: Just writing  something short to indulge in cuz I really enjoy the idea of a chubby Eve and I don't have anyone to talk about this to since it's explicit content and an odd kink of mine. It'd be nice if there were Utaite weight gain fics....

Not Again

"Hahhh, Sou, not again," whined Eve as he tried to pull away from his clingy boyfriend.

"But Eeeeeeeve~" cooed Sou. "You're so soft~!" The brunette sunk his hands underneath Eve's shirt and massaged his stomach.

"Sou, please please please kn-knock it off," Eve felt his face warm up as he squirmed in his seat. He just wanted to eat in peace, but it appears that Sou had different plans as he cooed once more and rubbed his face on Eve's torso. He has all the patience in the world for Sou, but the situation made him wish he were home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sou loved the idea of Eve gaining weight, but it took a while for him to convince Eve to give into his desires.

"Eh? You want me to gain weight?" Eve had a blank stare as Sou nodded with a grin on his face. "I've always liked the idea of having a large boyfriend. And even more with you." Sou played with his hands and looked at the floor. "Th- that's if you wanted to-- it's up to you."

"Um, sure? I-- I'll have to think about it..." Eve looked away out of confusion. After a week of thinking about it, he agreed to it.

A couple of months passed by and Eve blushed as he passed by the mirror in his home. His entire body had no bones showing as it was all covered in fat. He noticed his cheeks become round, along with his arms. Most of the weight settled in his midsection and legs. Maybe it was the pills that Sou gave him, but he felt his hips widen as love handles form giving him more curves in areas he never knew was possible. His legs were quite plump, along with his ass, stomach, and breasts. He felt like a different person now seeing the effects take place. His increased appetite also didn't help as he ate large servings every meal.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sou-- s-stop" Eve gasped and quietly moaned. He can't have a week of peace after deciding to gain weight. Sou was already clingy when they got together, but after seeing Eve gain weight, he's become more confident and frisky with him in public and in the bedroom.

"Please, just this once" demanded Sou as he pushed Eve on the bed and started to unbuckle Eve's pants. "Here," Sou placed an aphrodisiac pill into his mouth and deeply kissed Eve to make him swallow it. "Mmmnh" Sou's lusty moans made it hard for the mushroom-haired to resist him as he grinded his hips against Eve's. Sou then took off his pants, and prepared himself to top Eve by arousing him. After pulling Eve's pants down the blonde-haired bottom then spat in one hand and began to squeeze and rub Eve's length. Eve, quietly mewled as he felt the effects of the drug.

Using his other hand, Sou arched his back and pulled out the long buttplug he'd worn all day. His puffy asshole twitched as it spilled some of the lube used to hold in his buttplug.

"J-Just the thought of you looking so plump makes me want to cum", Sou squeezed his legs together as he hungrily licked Eve's cock like a popsicle.

"Annngh" Sou swirled his tongue on the foreskin and tried to lick the pre-cum that's dribbling out. The stimulation caused Eve to moan and placed his hand on Sou's blonde hair. He bucked his hips so Sou can take more of him in. Moans turned into grunts as Eve finally had the courage to switch with Sou and placed his length inside Sou. He stretched him nice, making his body feel every crevice and bumps on his cock. Sou arched his back and moaned like a whore as Eve fucked him senseless, cumming into him multiple times. By the time they were finished, Sou was a panting mess, covered in cum, and had a small bump in his stomach. His legs refused to hold his weight as he tried to clean himself up, leaving Eve picking him up bridal style and carrying him to the bathtub as they cooled down from their high.