1. Warmth Underneath the Sheets - Part 1

Warning: Smut

Confession of Hidden Desires

It was a warm day in Tokyo. Sou had just finished recording the vocals for his new song. As relieved as he was, he knew there was more work to be done.

"I'll just take a look at my phone and send out a tweet" the artist thought as he scrolled through his news feed. Suddenly a notification popped up from a news page he followed, the message simply said: Eve's released a new album called Smile.

"Oh hey, it's Eve! Wow, I didn't know he'd release a new album so soon!"

He was glad to know that his friend is continuously pleasing his fans with new music and visuals. Sou went out of his studio room and plopped onto his couch in the living room. Looking to his side, he noticed a yellow bear with a star on its tummy. He picked it up and dug his face in. It was the bear Eve knew he wanted since Sou first laid eyes on it. With a big sniff, he hugged it noticing the faint smell of the mushroom-hair's scent.

He blushed and closed his eyes, "I wish it was Eve." He hates to admit his love for the older male. Then Sou thought back to the first time they met as friends...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was always Sou that had to initiate the conversation or ask how was Eve. And each time, Eve would just quietly mutter the typical response of "Oh, it's been good. What about you?" That was normal when they first met, but soon afterwards, with Sou's happy and outgoing attitude, they got comfortable asking about their interests and whatnot. More often than not they'd hang out at each other's place, writing music or covering songs. It was because of this that Eve decided to make an album with him. And once the fans knew of the Ao album they erupted with joy, saying that both of their voices were meant to be in harmony. He was more than pleased as he sang his heart out to each piece, not really for his fans but to try to get the message to Eve that he loved him.

For any occasion with Eve, Sou brought him a small gift, like a cat plushie or vinyl records from his favorite artists. Once the brunette gave Eve a signed album from his favorite artist. The moment he saw the present, Eve's face lit up in pure happiness as he jumped and blabbered on about the artist. He looked to Sou with his shining brown eyes piercing through his long bangs, an ecstatic smile full of energy and proceeded to squeeze Sou.

"Thank you, thank you Sou-kun!" Eve grabbed his shoulders and shook Sou until he almost passed out. "I love it! I love it so much!" Sou madly blushed and looked away, too flustered to say anything.

"Anything for you, my love..." was Sou's final thought as he drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The vibrations of his phone woke him up. Sou groggily turned to his side to see the time.

"It's almost 7PM?"

He got up and rubbed his eyes. Sou stretched and wandered to the kitchen to drink some water. As he was drinking his water, his eyes wandered around and saw something that made him laugh. It was a simple can of strings that Eve used on him as a prank to wake him up on New Year's.

"You know what? Eve's almost going to be home from practice! This is the perfect time to get my revenge on him!"

Eve had given Sou a spare key in case he ever wanted to come over whenever he wasn't there. With that in mind, Sou grabbed the can, his keys, shoes and darted out into the cool evening.

Eve didn't live that far away but it was quite a walk to reach his place. Once Sou reached Eve's apartment, he pressed his ear to the door to see if Eve might be around.