7. Gaining Trust (Sou x Chubby Eve) - Part 5 (Finale)

Sweet Treats

Eve softly knocks on the door.

"Hey Sou, it's me." The brunette then quietly looked down at his phone, patiently waiting as he heard noises and shuffling in the house. The door then opened up, letting cool air blow on his round face. Staring back at him was Sou with his bright blue eyes, and welcoming smile. With arms wide, Sou leaned out to hug Eve, who relaxed into the embrace. The mushroom-haired closed his eyes and leaned his head to the crook of Sou's neck. Eve softly inhaled, smelling the fresh fabric softener from his lover's sweater. Sou, on the other hand, raised his hands and quietly rubbed Eve's backside, causing Eve to make a long sigh escape from his lips. He never ceases to get tired of Sou's special hugs. The brunette hummed in delight and after a long moment pulled away and closed the door. "Welcome back, sweetie," Sou said as he grasped Eve's hands and led him inside.

"I'm exhausted," The brunette exclaims as he lies on the couch, back turned away from the blonde. Sou pouts as he brings Eve a glass of water, reading how his lover has dark circles under his eyes. He was hoping to give him his treat but it seems that the mushroom isn't in the mood. He tries to cheer him up.

"Was it because of your schedule?"

The blonde nodded. "I've been feeling really drained lately... Maybe it's because of the instrumentals I have to make for Rib... or maybe because of my upload schedule..." Eve yawned loudly and rubbed his eyes. He kept them closed as he absent-mindedly took the cup from Sou and drank the water. "I'm sorry, everything's starting to catch up to me, and I haven't been able to see you and--"

"Hey, no worries. It's fine." Sou reassured him by sitting him up and gently massaging his shoulders. "I think you just need to relax, and get some rest...." He tugs on Eve's sweater "Maybe you should start by changing your clothes."

"Fine, I'll change." Agreed Eve as he was once more tugged to the bedroom.With the door clothes, and Sou out of sight, he began to undress...

Eve opened the bedroom door and stretched: he was wearing a loose light blue tank top that hung loosely on his large figure, with snug-fitting gray shorts that showed off the delicacy that Sou adores: his plump ivory-skin thighs with slight pink stretch marks. "Much better." Eve sighed and smiled. As he strolled around the house barefoot, looking for Sou, he swung his arms around, and hummed a small tune.

Sou was in the living room. He heard Eve's soft footsteps and said aloud "Are you feeling better?" He turned around and blushed, quickly turning his head away. Eve covered his mouth with his hand shyly giggled.

"You like what you see?"

Sou only looked back, speechless and silently gaped at the mushroom-haired in front of him.

"I-I-...y-yes." He gulped and blushed harder as Eve approached him. He knelt down next to Sou and slowly embraced him. While it may seem like Eve is suffocating Sou, the blonde is trying not to malfunction from the hug. (Sou.exe unfortunately stopped working...) Eve looked in confusion as he let go of Sou, who slowly blinked, and a face as pink as the box he had in his hands.

"Eh... Sou, what's that?" Eve placed a finger on his lip as he curiously looked at the glossy box.

"Don't tell me... (gasp) is that what I think it is!" Eve giddily jumped as Sou's face turned redder than ever seeing Eve soft fat jiggle and his wide smile.

"What did I do to deserve a beautiful angel from heaven?" the brunette thought as he stuttered. "N-no. W-well, sorta." He took a deep breath and gave Eve a soft kiss on the cheek. Eve softly blushed and quieted down, looking down at the floor...

"It's actually something as sweet as you." Sou said as he gave the mushroom-haired the box. Eve opened it up to see the surprise: chocolate-covered strawberries. With wide eyes Eve slightly drooled. "Is this all for me?"

"Yup" Sou nodded his head. "I made them just for you."

"Thank you, but..." Eve took one of the jeweled berries out and placed it in Sou's mouth, "I think it's fitting that you get a piece too." Sou slowly chewed, relishing the mouth-watering flavor. He licked his lips and said "I think this will taste much better in the bedroom... don't you think?" Eve nodded his head and ran like a child with a new toy to their bed. Once they were sitting down on the bed, Sou picked up a couple of the strawberries and placed them in Eve's mouth. The mushroom's round, plump lips moved about, trying to contain the cold fruit in his mouth. Juices dripped from the side of his cheeks as he chewed some more. As he was fed, the mushroom-haired quietly mewled and sighed from the loving treatment Sou was giving him. Not only that, but Sou was also liking how Eve was giving him a couple of pieces.

Then, it came to the final piece, the perfectly large strawberry covered with milk chocolate. Eve placed half of it in his mouth and leaned in with Sou to kiss and eat the final piece together. Saliva, chocolate and the cold, refreshing berry all mingled in Sou as he felt Eve tangle his hands in his hair. Once they broke from the kiss, both let out a long sigh. After a moment of recovering from their kiss, Eve spoke up.

"That hits the spot" the mushroom-haired said as he happily hummed. A light pink blushed dabbled on his face as he smiled.

"Heheh, I know you'd like the treat." Sou said as he sat on Eve's plump thighs, carefully kneaded his stomach. Eve seemed to almost purr from the massage.

"S-Souuu~" Eve whined and yelped as Sou pinched and grabbed Eve's stomach and love handles.The brunette blushed more as he laid down on the bed. As his pillowy thighs enveloped Sou's face, he giggled and felt his stomach jiggle. He feels delighted that Sou's still as passionate as ever to love his new figure. All the while Sou caught the contagious laugh and started to giggle too as he teasingly tickled Eve. After their teasing, Eve yawned and relaxed.

"I'm sleeeepy" He cooed as turned to his side and brought Sou closer to him. The large warmth from the older envelopes Sou, creating a lulling spell to make him fall asleep. In return, Sou inched upward, getting close to Eve's face. And Eve cuddled with Sou as he decided to ask one more time:

"Hey Sou..."

"Yes Eve?"

"....do you still love me as I am... even with you-know-what" The mushroom-haired squirmed around to let his soft fat jiggle.

"Eve, you already know the answer to that" Sou said as he gave a quick tight hug at Eve's round body.

"Why would I want someone other than you? You're the best thing that's happened to me, you know that!" Sou left a trail of kisses down Eve's neck. "You're my sweet little angel."

Eve squeezed Sou as he tangled his legs with his.

"Sou...I love you. I love you very much! ...so, so much..." Eve's voice lingered off as he opened his eyes to see Sou's diamond blue eyes beaming back.

"And Sou loves Eve very, very much~" Sou grins widely and places a warm kiss on Eve's rosy cheeks. They have one more kiss together as they cuddle and fall asleep. Arm in arm, with hands tangled together, there's warmth underneath the sheets.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Thank you very much for reading through all of this! As you might have guessed, this is the last chapter of my short story! I might write more stories in the future, but we'll see.