5. Gaining Trust (Sou x Chubby Eve) - Part 3

Warning: Smut

The Reveal

Sou groggily woke up and opened his eyes. Through his hazy vision he saw Eve softly snore next to him, bangs covered his eyes. With a long sigh and eyes still closed, Eve's breath caused his bangs to flutter around his eyes. Sou stared longer still in awe at how much Eve's appearance changed. The chubby boy had rounder cheeks, and plumper lips. Sou was still surprised from yesterday's events, but brushed them off. He wasn't quite ready for the day, nor was he ready for the meet up with his friends in the evening. So, the blonde decided to get more sleep. As he got closer to snuggle with Eve, he groaned and decided to move around, now noticing how sore he felt. He especially felt it on his neck and back, rubbing at the area where Eve bit him. Sou doesn't really complain about Eve's possessive behavior. Rather, it seemed reasonable that he left the long scratch marks in his back, and the bite on his neck. "You were pretty pent up with emotions, weren't you?" thought the blonde as he caressed the side of Eve's face. As if he knew he was called, Eve rubbed his face on Sou's hand like a cat. The blonde silently giggled and cuddled with Eve, returning back to his slumber.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was Eve's turn to wake up. With a long sigh, he opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling. Then, the smell of food reached his nose. Taking in a long whiff the mushroom thought:

"Is Sou cooking breakfast?" His stomach gurgled and had a deflated whined as a response. "I guess I'm hungry." Closing his eyes, he sighed once more rubbing his stomach as he heard footsteps approaching. He immediately stopped and sat up.

"Hey Eve--" Sou came in to see his mushroom's flustered, pink face trying to cover his unclothed body.

"Uhh, what are you doing?" Sou cocked his head. He doesn't usually cover himself...

"N-nothing!" stammered the brunette. He looked away and tried to hide under the sheets as Sou took a seat on the edge of the bed.

"Ohh, I see now. You don't need to cover yourself sweetie." Sou hugged the blobby, covered figure. "I told you, I love you no matter how you look!" He slowly peeled back the sheets to look into the dark abyss, staring back at the shiny blue eyes. "Even if you look like a pile of sheets." Eve chuckled and pulled Sou under the sheets for a kiss. Sou obliged, hugged, and kissed Eve. Once they were out of the sheets, Sou said:"I see what I did wrong--"

"Idiot, you didn't give me my special greeting yesterday!" Eve pouted, poked his head from the sheets, and leaned his weight against Sou. Resting his head on Sou's shoulder he continued, "Of course I'm still not over yesterday." The mushroom looked away with a bit of sorrow...

"Yes, it's my fault. But I made it up by making you breakfast and sex. Now, go take a shower and eat some breakfast with me, please?" Sou made the puppy eyes Eve couldn't resist. Eve then asked "Are they the pancakes, eggs, and toast that I like?"

"Why would I make anything other than your favorites? I made that and a little more." Sou rubbed Eve's stomach. "Since I know you must be starving." Sou had a hint of a devilish grin that made Eve blush and push Sou away. "Perv!" He jokingly yelled as he went to the bathroom to take a shower.

By the afternoon, the couple went out shopping for new clothes. Whenever they had to try an outfit, Eve nervously went into the dressing room, worried about how he'd look. Even after all these months, Eve was still conscious of how chubby he's grown, and because of the touring, he hasn't had a chance to see his friends, which means he was more than nervous in seeing them. But now with Sou here, he had more confidence. Sure, he ate a little bit more, but he made sure it wasn't enough to stuff himself silly.