6. Gaining Trust (Sou x Chubby Eve) - Part 4

No smut, just a bit of a transition into the next chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Revelation

The next day...

"Blargh--!!!" Eve leaned over the toilet puking in it as Sou stayed passed out at the bed. He chubby mushroom heaved up all that he ate, and silently cursed Sou for the stuffing.

"Darn it Sou! You know I can't handle my appetite, much less my alcohol!" The mushroom grabbed at his taught, hard stomach and massaged it. With his head dizzy, and an upset stomach, the poor boy grabbed the sides of the toilet for dear life. He heavily breathed and tried calming himself. With the little willpower he lifted himself up and washed his face at the sink. Grabbing the nearby towel, he dried himself off. He looked back at his reflection; he's still not used to his new appearance. Brushing away his confused thoughts, the brunette dressed himself and Sou, the heavy sleeper. He slung him over his shoulder, and tumbled out of the hallway. Thinking that Amatsuki was asleep, Eve was one foot out the door when he suddenly heard a noisy slurp.

"Going so soon?" Amatsuki said as he stared at the heavy man as he took a sip of his coffee. Mafumafu quietly giggled in his girlish voice and Soraru just let out a sigh. Eve tensed up, feeling his face warm up and turn pink.

"Crap" he said aloud as he turned back to face them. "Heyyyy..." The brunette nervously waved and smiled at them. Mafumafu waved back. He tried to think of an excuse to leave, yet nothing came out in his mind. "It isn't what it looks like???" He internally winced. 'Shoot, wrong thing to say.'

"Really? Then why is Sou on your shoulders, huh?" Pointed out the navy-haired man, a small smirk resting on his face. The brunette quietly mumbled "Uh...he's my boyfriend..."

"Your boyfriend???" Mafumafu smiled from ear-to-ear and quickly stood up from his seat and dragged Eve to the table.

"This is a first!" exclaimed the albino. "You must tell us about it!"

"Wait, wait!" the brunette hesitated. "Let me lay my honey-- Uh, I mean, Sou! Down..."

"Ooh" Mafu cooed. "You already have names for each other!" The albino was about to say something but Soraru quickly whacked him in the back of the head. "Ow!"

"Give him some room" Soraru said. He brought up another chair as Amatsuki rambled to them about his relationship with Kashitarou.

Gently laying Sou on the couch, the chubby boy brushed back the blonde's bang and gave him a quick kiss before going to the table and explaining to his friends about his relationship. All the while, Sou woke up and joined them at the table, quietly listening to Eve, and occasionally chiming in.

"And that's how I... became a bit larger..." Eve looked down and nervously shuffled around on the chair.

"Well, that explains a lot." Soraru nibbled on a piece of bread. "I know I got the jist from Amatsuki over here--"

"Amatsuki" whined Sou. "I told you that I was going to tell them about it!" Amatsuki raised up his hands in defense. "Wait, wait, I know what you said but I eep--" Sou grabbed and roughhoused him, pulling back Amatsuki's arm in a painful position. "I give up! I give up!" Amatsuki slammed his hand on the table as Eve chuckled.

Amatsuki fixed his beanbag and sighed in relief. Then he boldly pinched and cupped Eve's round cheeks. "But still, it's so adorable seeing you fatten up." Eve blushed and looked away.

"He's got a point." Mafumafu said. "So long as Sou doesn't overdo it and feed you like last night." He hugged Soraru and explained, "Then you should be comfortable with your body. I know how it feels doubting your appearance and weight, but Soraru here keeps me in check." The mentioned blue-haired awkwardly hugged back. "It's true. I try my best to make sure he's not starving himself to death." Soraru then turns to Sou and softly scolds him. "Eve's eating plenty but you shouldn't overdo it."

The blonde sighed in defeat. "You're right. I guess I got a little too excited." He gently squeezed Eve's love handle. "Sorry about that."

"It's alright Sou." Eve leaned in and gave Sou a deep, quick kiss. "Like I said, if you're okay with my body, then I don't mind. Especially since you like my thick thighs."

The blonde blushed and happily giggled and quietly said. "We should get going, huh?" Eve nodded in agreement. They said their goodbyes and walked home to Sou's place to rest up...