2. Warmth Underneath the Sheets - Part 2

Warning: Smut

The Encore

The sun rose from the horizon, illuminating the world. The rays crept along the buildings, and settled in a certain apartment, creating a comfortable atmosphere as Eve felt warm, soft breaths on his back. "Must be the cat" he thought in his daze. Then, he snapped up as he felt hands trying to curl around his waist. "Who's that?!" He saw the large lump and rubbed his eyes to get a better view. "There's a person on my bed?!" He internally shrieked as he saw someone with blonde hair poking out from the sheets.

Eve tried to recall last night and panicked."Wait! Did they see what I did last night?! No no no no!" With shaky hands he peeled back the sheets to reveal Sou peacefully sleeping.

"Mmmm, it's cold." Sou muttered as his hands searched for the blanket.

"Sou..." Eve said aloud in surprise. The person named, thinking he was in class, then muttered "Present" as he found the sheets and snagged them from Eve's hand. The blonde continued his hibernation as Eve crawled closer to him. He slowed his breathing as his face was mere inches to Sou's face. "Is this my chance?" Eve wondered. The mushroom-haired male loved Sou with a passion but refused to show such affection over being rejected by the one he loves most.

Suddenly, the memories from last night rushed in: the undressing, the show, the embarrassment, and the warm embrace by Sou...

Eve blushed and closed his eyes... "He does love me" Eve was hesitant, closed his eyes, and slowly placed his lips onto Sou's cheek.

Sou stirred a bit and woke up, and blinked a bit to see Eve frozen and looking in shock.

"Hey there honey." The blonde closed his eyes and smiled. "That kiss sure was something last night~"

Eve looked away, face colored in embarrassment as he thought about what to say. He didn't want Sou to know that he remembered what happened last night. "What kiss? When? How...?"

Sou sat up and let a long exhale as he embraced Eve. "You don't remember do you? Or are you playing hard to get?...Let me see..." The blonde grabbed Eve's hands and held them, cupping them around his face. "You love me" Sou stated matter-of-factly and smiled. The mushroom-haired stared directly into Sou's crystal blue eyes. He saw no hesitation, and no intent to prank his friend. He only saw Sou's eyes, those eyes that tell no lie.

Eve thought "You're the one, and the only one I'll be with forever." and blurted out "I do! I love you Sou!" and swiped his thumbs along Sou's soft, peachy cheeks, caressing the sides of his face. "C-can I kiss you?" Tears of joy were forming in the corner of his eyes as Sou nodded his head. "You don't have to tell me, I'm all yours." Eve tilted his head and leaned in for the deep kiss. He can't get enough from that one kiss from yesterday. He's become addicted to Sou. Tongues became swords as they fought for dominance in the wet landscape. As he pulled back from the kiss to gasp for air, Eve felt something hard poke him near the bottom of his abdomen, and made an awkward, confused noise. He looked down to see Sou's pants form a tent.

"S-sorry Eve" Sou apologized as he panted. "I've got a case of the morning wood remembering the show I heard yesterday." He decided to be friskier, and pinned Eve down. Eve smirked and said, "I'm sure it was something. There's an encore for you if you'd take off my clothes." within moments the sentence was said, Sou unclothed himself and Eve. He leaned down and kissed Eve again while pinning him down once more. Eve mewled happily as he tilted his head back, panting like a dog on a summer day, exposing his neck some more. Sou eager to play left a trail of sloppy kisses on Eve as he approached his desired destination.

Eve moaned as he felt an odd sensation. "So you do have sensitive nipples" Sou said as he softly bit and sucked on them. "S-Souuuu~ Hahh, ahhhhn" Eve's eyes were half-lidded as he squirmed and tried to buck his hips. The mushroom-haired man felt his thoughts melt together and become mushy, losing some consciousness.

"Nuh-uh, not yet" Sou quickly pulled and placed the cock ring on Eve's growing dick. The brunette whined and pleaded for it to be removed, but to no avail. Those innocent eyes that Sou once saw from Eve faded away and became glossy, lust-filled pearls, wanting more and more from him.

"You're mine now" The blonde firmly bit Eve's neck, leaving a mark. Instinctively, Eve clung onto Sou, arms curling around his lover's back, dug his nails in, and dragged them as he arched his back. The pain from the scratching converted into pleasure as Sou willed himself and restrained from fucking Eve ruthlessly. Meanwhile, Eve tried not to lose his sanity with the foreplay, moaning often and loudly. "Let me come, let me come--" A thin stream of saliva fell from the side of his mouth as he stuck his tongue out, and gasped for air.

"Eve really is a different person in bed" Sou thought as he got off of Eve. "I wonder if Eve will be embarrassed doing what he did yesterday..." He decided to test out his thoughts by digging around the dresser and finding all the items. He placed the dildo and lube in front of Eve as he stepped away. "Eve-kun, can you do what you did yesterday?" Sou asked in a demanding way. Eve nodded his head in a hypnotized way, and prepared himself. He sat up and spread his legs. Sou slicked his digits and slowly inserted them into Eve's hole. The digits were placed in slowly. Eve saw Sou treating him with care. "I'm finally having sex with Sou" he thought as he arched his back. He bucked his hips, taking more of Sou's digits. The blonde pulled out his fingers and grabbed the dildo, setting the vibration speed to max as he plunged it into Eve's ass. The mushroom-haired screamed and had tears in his eyes as he tried to keep pace with the device. "It's too much- AHHh- aahhhn!-- S-Sou-kun! I'm gonna come!"

Sou took out the ring and watched as Eve screamed his name one last time and came onto the sheets: white, thick ropes of liquid spewed onto the bed once more. He looked in awe as the brunette gasped, whined, and moaned simultaneously, falling onto the bed, coming off his high and regaining consciousness. Eve rolled over and stared at the ceiling, eyes in awe and shock. He was slightly pissed at Sou for playing rough, but since it was his first time with him, he brushed it off. "I'm going to destroy your dick, Sou. Hahhh, just you watch--" he got up and weakly pushed Sou onto the bed.

"W-wait Eve! Hold on---ahhh!" Eve lined up and dropped his bottom, swallowing up Sou's plumpy dick in that one sitting. It was Sou's turn to scream as Eve's tight hole clenched and practically milked his dick. "It's so tight--" Sou thought as he moaned and grabbed Eve's hips. Eve moaned and adjusted. "This feels, mmmmmnnn, so much better" The brunette began to rock his hips in a steady pace and rode Sou's dick. The blonde also thrusted deeper into his lover. The tightness became too much and he quickened his pace. Eve, still sensitive from Sou's doing, moaned hoarsely, and came once more. He switched with Sou as he now was able to fuck Eve senseless.

Moans became growls as he went faster. With a low-pitched grunt, Sou finally released his pent-up load into Eve, as the brunette came a third time, feeling his lover's semen fill him up and gushing a bit out from his ass.

Eve, too tired, lazily cleaned up and moved closer to Sou as he gasped and closed his eyes to regain his composure. They cuddled up and fell asleep once more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello,

Thanks for reading this mess of a fic. (; 0v0) It's my first time really writing semi-decent smut so it's not perfect. I hope you enjoyed it.

I may or may not write more in the future. It all depends on how things go and whatnot.