Chapter 4

From the night that passed within a second, she hadn't thought she'd be alive, here, living in a cave with someone else.

A boy known to be a wolf's son.

How great.

Maybe a werewolf story?

Putting aside the thoughts, she stood up from the stone floor of the cave, lifted the giant leaf that covered her body. 'Father could at least send someone to find me.' She couldn't stop frowning as she tried to accept the fact her family left her here.

With no supplies to stay alive.

Well, as long as her brother, Huang, was safe, then that's all that mattered in the family. "Cat... wake up."

Her name was now, 'cat' given by the boy that saved her from the door to her afterlife. "My name is Y/n, not 'cat', Razor." She couldn't believe she stayed with someone who's hardly a normal commoner or lived in the wild.

She grew up in a noble household, so don't be surprised if she became a bit snobby一though, she hardly became one.

"Y/n..?"

Her e/c orbs rolled to the corner of her eyes, though it's against the basic ethics she learned, he was no where to be seen.

Because he was right in front of her, not on the corner side of her e/c orbs.

"Yes?" She responded, hopelessly waiting for someone to save her. Razor shook his head, changing back to the name he originally gave. "Cat, breakfast ready."

The meat was raw, fresh red and the scent of the acrid blood was still there. "I'll, uhm, go find some apple and suntettia. Thanks一"

"Do cat not like meat? Meat.. good."

Her e/c orbs rolled back to Razor's glimmering cherry-stewed eyes. Guilt overwhelmed her chest, unable to even move back to her original gaze. She sighed, trying to touch the meat.

'It seems too raw for a normal human to eat... does he live like this?' Eyes went up to the boy that tasted the raw meat. "Razor, please put that meat down," she ordered. Razor obeyed unexpectedly, he placed the meat down to the floor.

She sighed, undeniable to the fact he was raised in the wilds. She took the raw meet reluctantly to her hands, stood up and left him in the cave.

'Maybe picking up an apple or two on the way here一no, thirty apples.'

***

"Thank you for the food."

Y/n took the meat that was cooked by her. Though, it stung her finger tips, she still ate it. Even in the wild moments, she still kept her posture straight and a noble-like.

While Razor... Razor picked up the meat, blew it harshly. She could even feel his blow, and once he finished, the silver haired ate the meat by shredding it with his teeth.

"I've never tried cooking before. So I hope this suits you taste, Razor," she informed with her face expressionless like usual. Razor hummed as he tasted the food in his mouth, cheeks formed a circle, marking where the meat was.

"It's good. Cat cook well."

Praises always lifted her mood, even the slightest praise someone gave, managed to lift the bad mood. A small red tint spreaded on her cheeks, stiffly faked a cough. "Ahem, thank you."

Razor continued shredding the meat, chewing it. "Do cat share with Razor?"

She shook her head, declining it politely. "No, it's fine. You may eat as however you like."