Chapter 6

"Cat..."

"You're sick right now. Eat the soup."

"No...meat?"

She shook her head, pouring the soup to the bowl, not even minding his disappointed frown. As forementioned, Razor had fallen sick because of the obvious reason一he drowned in the river just for a fish.

She put the bowl of soup in front of him as she repositioned the fabric around him. "Hold on, let me help you," Y/n offered. Her finger tips laid on the silky fabric, brushing off the dust on his shoulder.

Though, as a noble with a prestigious life that's spoiled by her family, she still knew how to take care a fever. Afterall, noble or not一it's part of the basics to survive, right?

Her finger tips brushed off every dust her eyes could see, transferring her warmth in process to the boy unintentonally. "Razor want sleep. Not eat," he muttered一left as a whisper, but still managed to catch her attention.

"Eat first, oka一Razor?"

A weight burdened her down on sudden一it managed to gain her whole attention.

The e/c orbs wandered to her left shoulder, finding his head laid there in exhaustion. His long messy silver hair laid around her shoulder, stinging her nose with the acrid wolfhook berry. The weight on her shoulder weighed her down一but managed to lighten her mood up as how her heart fluttered on its own.

"Razor..." she called softly一gently to his ears, but gained no response from the silver haired boy. She placed her palm on his forehead一retracting it quickly. The heat remained the same since this morning.

"Razor..." she called once again, earning a small raspy hum from the boy. She slowly lifted the head up一only to be stopped by the silver haired boy again. "No, Razor tired." The raspy and dried voice spoke but too soft for her.

"Razor, you need to eat to get healthy," she persuaded, only for him not to reply.

A sigh escaped from her lips as her hand lifted the head一yet a weak grip held her off from doing so. "Later..." the silver haired boy spoke. The weak grip shared its heat, slowly bringing her hand on the floor一still holding it weakly.

Her heart beat rapidly but slowed down as she caught a glimpse of Razor. Oh, what should she do? "The soup is turning cold..."

No response came from him, leaving her to sigh in dismay. She slowly lifted the young boy, positioned him to lay down slowly. The warmth from Razor's touch left cold and tingling to her skin.

"Fine then, sweet dreams."

****

The sun had settled down, changing the scene with the colour of fresh orange, as the clouds shifted to diffferent shapes, the clouds were the shades of white with the colour of light and pastel pink.

The eyelashes of hers fluttered opened一revealing the world's sight to the h/c haired lady.

The dark cave slowly devoured them from the light of the sun as it set down一soon will be replaced with the beaming moon. Her e/c orbs gazed at the map she found in the woods not too long ago, trying to read the location she was in.

'The Ragvindr manor should be around here somewhere...'

Once again, Y/n shut her eyes closed, trying to find the pieces memory of her visit to the Ragvindr manor一The Dawn Winery.

What had she been doing all day until she found a map?

Answer:

All day, she went out on a hunt with what she could try to use as a weapon. Maybe a dagger? Or a kitchen knife? Those still worked right?