~5 months earlier~

Quarantine with the Hollands

~5 months earlier~

You woke up after a party which was mind-blowing and which had kindly left a terrible headache for you. Soon you realized you were in a bedroom and you had no idea how you got there and whose it was. Well, you weren't surprised or at least confused. You just were happy waking up alive. Looking to the right you noticed blanket looking like someone just left the place next to you. It was time to get out of the house. You grabbed your jeans from the floor and put on someone's shirt which covered your body. You took your phone and texted the best guy ever aka your bestfriend Sam.

You

Hey Sam, can you pick me up please? Probably I hooked up with someone after that party but I don't know who he or she is, so I have to get out of here as fast as possible. I'll send you the address

Sam always helped you out with such situations so it wasn't something new for him. In this couple you were the one who adored parties, and he was the clever one who was saving you from everything everyone and everywhere. You've been friends for many years now, but somehow you've never visited his house and only met Harry of all brothers. Well, you didn't really care about it, you were friends with Sam, not with their brothers,so it didn't matter.

Back to story. You tip-toed downstairs staring at your phone waiting for his answer. Looking around you scanned the coridor making sure none else could see you. There was a thing which caught your eye: a room you had to pass. You were about to rush to the main door quickly but after making some steps the view which you saw in the room stopped you, you were afraid of making a loud noise. It turned out that the room was a kitchen and you didn't expect anyone to be inthere, but you saw a tall blond guy cooking something while singing quietly. He was cutting  vegetables when suddenly he turned his head to the right and noticed you standing in the door frame. You didn't know what to do or how to act so you just stayed there, your brain tried to think of a way to escapeas fast as possible while the guy kept staring at you and you (looking completely terrifyied) staring at him.
Unexpectedly some second later you heard another voice. A familiar one.

- Harrison, I have to pick Y/n up and..

A guy entered kitchen from another room. He caught the blondie's gaze and turning around noticed you as well, his jaw literally dropped.

-...And here she is.

- Um, hey Sam :)

You mumbled slowly.

- What the heck are you doing here?!

- Um.. Actually I have the same question for you

You answered as Sam's and your eyes went wider. You started realizing what happened.  You were in his house. In his and the boys specifically. You hooked up with someone from guys who were living inthere..

Sam: - Y/n, are sure you don't know with who-

- No.

You said interrupting him.

- HAZ, WHERE IS HARRY AND PADDY?

Sam yelled

- Calm down mate, Harry is in his bedroom, sleeping. Paddy left some minutes ago. Why?

Sam and you looked at each other. That meant that the only one brother was left. Tom.

- Haz, it's Y/n, Y/n, it's Haz.

Sam introduced you without giving a chance to make a handshake or something, but instead he took your shoulder sharply turning you around and guiding you to the door.

Sam: - Are you kidding me? Please tell me that guy wasn't.. Tom!

You looked at him confused. Of course he already had an answer

- Sam, what is going on, where are you guiding this young lady?

You heard a voice from the behind as Sam shut his eyes close stopping.

- Don't turn around

your bestfriend whispered as you did the otherwise.

- Tom, tell me why couldn't you put shorts on at least?!

Sam shouted turning your head back to the door, but you had already noticed a guy with a towel wrapped around his hips.

- Come one mate, do you think we played "twister" all night?

- I DON'T WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH MY BESTFRIEND

- Wait, what? A BEST FRIEND?!

Tom came up to you turning you back to him to look at your face.

- Stop turning me!

Tom was shocked and it was actually the first time you saw him. Well, not the best situation for the first meeting of your best friend's brother.

- I'm going to drive her back home.

Sam told him taking your hand.

- Wait, Sam, I just met your bestfriend and you want her to leave now? Without even offering her a breakfast? You have no idea how to treat girls right.

You could literally see Sam becoming boiling inside, being confused and mad at the exact same moment.
But you really felt your stomach was empty and,
knowing Sam was a perfect cook, you looked at him literally begging. He rolled his eyes clenching his jaw.

Sam: - Tom, really? Is it what you are thinking about right now?

Tom: - She had a hard night, let her have a rest.

Tom said smirking at you. You blushed a little bit but smirked back. You already liked him for that.

- Yep, Sam. I'm tired and hungry.

You said stepping towards Tom and pulling away from his brother.

"YOU ALL MUST BE KIDDING ME"

Sam yelled and went to the kitchen. You offered a hand for a hand shake.

- Nice to finally meet you, Tom. I'm Y/n

- I thought we have already met, didn't we?

He made you blush again. Noticing it he chuckled

- Don't worry, darling. That's fine. He put his hand on your shoulder, guiding you to the kitchen.

~

Sam was sitting on the opposite side of the table, right against you. Next to him was Harrison, and Tom was sitting next to you.

Sam      Harrison
________________

You         Tom

It was ridiculous how Sam was offended, and although he was right in front of you, he tried his best not to look at you.  But Haz did the otherwise. He was staring at you for good 5 minutes as a smile appeared on his face and he looked back at his plate.

-What?

You asked chewing.

Haz: - Ah? No no, nevermind.

"He was thinking about how gorgeous you are."

Suddenly hot breath hit your ear. You smirked and turned your head to Tom, making an eye contact.

- You think so?

- I'm sure, darling

You turned back to your food, pointing at Tom with your finger

- I like him.

You said out loud