The plan

Tom's pov

- Yeah, my- wait, my WHAT?

Unexpectedly my voice went down at the last part of the sentence so I almost whispered. Apparently it was because of how shocked I was.
The man which Harrison was arguing with looked kinda confused and annoyed at the same time. Suddenly I realized that I squeezed a little red box tightly in my palm. The very box which my best friend handed me some seconds ago. No way. I looked at Haz. A childish smirk appeared on his face and he nodded slowly. I didn't need to open it to understand what's inthere.
("waT's iN a bOx WaT's In a BoX" sorry sorry this interview just randomly popped up in my head and I can't get ride of it I'll just shut up now :) )

- Haz I-

- Tom. Do you love her?

Harrison interrupted me. His deep ocean eyes were looking straight into mine. Although my thoughts were such a mess, that time I had the answer ringing in my head.

- Guys, will you take your bouquet or not?

I heard a voice from the back. The lady behind the counter were handing us a small, but a really beautiful lavender composition with brown craft paper wrapped around it. The smell of other plants was nothing in front of it's sweet and soft one.

The girl shaked the flowers in her hand a bit.

- Take it.
You don't have to pay. Go and propose her.

I just nodded smirking slightly while taking the gift. Taking a few steps away and noticing that Haz didn't follow me I turned  back quickly

- Harrison, let's go!-

He froze looking at the girl who just helped us. Actually he looked creepy while staring at her like that.

Haz's pov

She looked amazing. The first thing which kinda even scared me was that I found her attractive after she helped Thomas. Her kindness attracted me. It wasn't like with the other girls, I didn't need them to show their personality to start catching feelings, but something just clicked there. I couldn't stop staring at her light blue eyes. Not like mine, but the shinning one. She raised an eyebrow and curved lips into a smile.A gorgeous smile. Her brown hair were in a messy ponytail. A lock of it was put behind her ear but it fell on her chest unobediently. I slowly turned to my best friend giving him the look. Tom rolled his eyes.

- OK, fine. I'll leave you here. But please, don't be late to the airport.

I belive my face made the stupidest smile I could have made because when I faced the young lady again she couldn't hold herself from laughing. Offering her my hand for a handshake I introduced myself

- I'm Harrison Osterfield. Or Haz, depends on which one you like better.

She smirked again

- And I'm Grace. Grace James.

( *hopefully y'all know who she is*)

~

Back to Tom's pov

The sun wasn't up yet, but the sunrise was close. I still had some time to make my plan come true.

I called Sam.
His sleepy voice cleared out that I woke him up. And he was not happy with that.

Sam: - Mate, I'm busy now, I'm sorry.

Me: - Sam, I really need your help!

Sam: - Dude, ask Harrison.