An accident

Family dinner. The night mare had started.. Well I knew that Haz wouldn't leave the news he found out like that. Y/n was sitting next to me as Haz looked at her, then back at me. He blinked and went:

-So.. for how long you guys have being dating?

- For 5 months now

Y/n answered quickly chewing her salad. I didn't feel great lying to my mum but I couldn't tell the truth

-Mhm.. I know you do so many cute things together, don't you?

Haz continued as I and Y/n looked at each other with a question in our eyes.

- What do you mean, Haz?

- Well, I saw you two like to share the food with each other

I swear Y/n was ready to kill him

- Haha, it's a good joke, Harrison. We never share our food with each other

- But I saw you two doing it

Of course Haz knew that I hated to share MY food, so I wasn't really surprised. So what could we do? I looked around and caught my mum looking excited at me. Of course she always wanted to see her son doing such cute things. I slowly got closer to my plate and as slow as I did the previous movement I pulled the food closer to Y/n, so now it was standing right between us. Y/n shaked her head looking me in the eyes. God her eyes made me go crazy with their beauty. I made as puppy eyes as I could when she rolled hers and took the fork in her hand. I smiled and I was about to turn a little bit more to her side and start eating together, but when the fork was in my hands and I made my way to her I saw Y/n taking the plate closer to her and pooling away from me.

- Yeah, thank you for sharing your food with me, Tommy. Uh no, I meant.. Darling

I swear my eyes went dark.

~

- Y/N I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE! Stop make fun of me. It enough, okay? You don't know where you should stop and you have already made it on my nerves. I take your shit anymore!

- Oh really? I thought you find it pretty.

Although she tried her best to hide it, but a little smirk appeared on her face

- You think it's funny? Y/n, I'm so tired of what you do! You literally ruin everything!

- I? RUIN EVERYTHING? Excuse me but you were the one who asked me to play your girlfriend because a definitely smarter girl then me decided to brake up with you

- HERE WE GO AGAIN, THAT'S WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT!

Y/n clenched her jaw and, turning around, started to leave.

- Y/n, we are not done yet!

- Fuck off Thomas, we are.

She didn't stop

- Y/n! It's almost midnight, where are you going?

- Somewhere where I can't mAkE fUn oF yOu!

~
Y/n's pov

I wasn't really mad at him, but the fact he blamed me was annoying. I needed to go out and have a brake. Fortunately the weather was nice so you heeded to the core of the town where you were. You appeared on one of these little old streets which has it's own smell of a story of it's. Admiring the beauty of the street you were walking further and further. Suddenly passing by almost empty caffe three men started whispering while staring at you. You felt goosebumps running down your body, the flashbacks make a thought pop out in your head - nothing good could have happened after such whispers. You almost passed by the veranda letting out a small breath out when a voice and a whistle after it caused you to tremble:

- Hey doll, wanna hang out with real men?

You started walking faster as it turned out that you didn't know where you were. The sound of men standing up from their table followed you.

- Wow wow wow Look at that skirt

Someone from them continued. You turned left to the corner of a building hoping that they would lost the contact but you literally crashed into a wall. You were about to go back to the "main" road but that group already was in front of you. You tried to pass by as well when one of them took a step to your side blocking the way out off. You avoided the eye contact but the man pulled his hand out and, touching your chin, pulled your head up looking right at your face. You literally froze. That was weird, you never were a shy one so you could just hit him, but something blocked your body. the memories. You closed your eyes shut preparing yourself for the worse.

"TAKE YOUR BLOODY HANDS OFF HER"

You opened one eye.

"Tom.." a whisper escaped your mouth. The man slowly turned around with his head first and the with the whole body.

- You have problems? She is with us, right, doll?

- I don't have ANY problems, and I suggest you not to be one of them.

Tom looked incredibly brave until he looked at you. You caught a piece of fear in his eyes. ¥And you knew about who he was worrying about¥

- Let her go. Now.

- She is with us, didn't I make it clear?

Tom rolled his eyes sighing.

- You did, man, you did. And also you cleared out another thing

- Oh and which one?

Instead of the answer Tom made a step towards and hit the man with his hand so the guy dropped on his knees.

- You cleared out that you are a total idiot. Y/n, come here.

You looked at him. The distance between you two still was crossed by the two other guys.

- Come here Y/n, they won't dare to touch you.

He said glancing at the left two. One of them quickly took a step back, giving you the access to Tom. You stormed you your friend. He gently kissed your cheek and put his hand to his shoulder, pulling ou closer and guiding you out of there.

~

Tom was walking you back to the hotel in silence, and that's when you let yourself free. Tears were slowly running down your cheek as Tom stopped placing him self in front of you. He didn't say anything and just hugged you. That's all you needed then.

~

- How did you find me?