The time to think

I thought for a minute. Haz's words made sense tho. I knew he couldn't really think clear, but I still needed to answer. It was such a mess in my head. A little pause after I asked nervously while looking down:

- But.. What if I-

I stopped glancing at him arching his eyebrow. It was really scary to continue tho

- What if I fall in love with her? I mean.. I didn't yet, but..

My best friend's face was literally boiling. His always warm-blue eyes became cold as ice, his jaw clenched.

- ARE YOU KIDDING ME?You are REALLY telling me now that you love her, aren't you?

I looked back at my toes. I knew I didn't, y/n was just helping me with that relationship-thing.. but something made me doubt and leave him without the actual answer.

- I didn't say that, but maybe there is a possibility..

- Listen, it doesn't seem a little bit unfair of you? I'm waiting for her and I don't spoil anything, although I could. Oh hell, I fucking could.
Just think what will your mother say if I tell her you were deceiving her all the time? Dude I was the first who fell in love with Y/n, you are late. And if you are a real friend, you will agree with my suggestion.
I had nothing to tell him back, and he didn't wait for anything.

- I'll give you 24 hours to think. Take your time.

He turned around walked away.Why didn't I just agree?

~
I came back to the hotel room of mine. I was really emotionally tired because of the conversation between me and Haz so all I needed then was sleeping.
¥I knew he could be jealous because of the attention I recieved as the popular actor, but I never thought I would fight with him over a girl, and there we were.

It was already late so I tried not to make any noises since Y/n could be asleep. Taking my shoes off, I noticed the light in the bedroom and I quietly tip toed there.

-..Y/n?

None answered so I entered the room.
Warm light lighted the small room up. The curtains were tightly closed, but the wind from the opened window blowed them away a bit. Fresh air filled the room. I made my way to another side of the bed to face her.
Oh, She looked like a little angel who just had fallen asleep after a hard day. Her hair was resting on the pillow, glowing a bit by the lamp which she forgot to turn off, so it caused her hair to look like golden. Suddenly I caught myself smiling slightly not being able to take my eyes of her. Unexpectedly I felt something weird inside me. Something was pushing me to go and touch her soft skin. To stroke her hair, to-..
Tom, stop it
I laid down next to her, so her back was pressed to my chest. Closing my eyes I hugged her a bit, but then she started moving, turning to my side. Damn, what if she wakes up right now. I froze as she kept making herself comfortable. Instead of waking up she just threw her leg over me, and grinning placed her head on my shoulder. And so, sniffing quietly she calmed down.

~

Wakining up I didn't find her next to me, but I wasn't woken up by her mad scream or something, which was a good sign already.Weird tho. Stretching my back I sat on the bed closing the eyes shut. Pleasant coldness touched my skin making me feel the goosebumps running down my body.

- Y/n?

I yelled searching for her. The silence was as the answer. I put on a shirt with a floral print, black shorts and went downstairs. Nikki, Dominic, Harry and Paddy were already sitting near the table, while Y/n was picking something for her breakfast.

- Good morning everyone

- Hey Tom

My family greeted me. For some reasons Y/n's cheeks went red when her eyes met mine, and she didn't say anything back.