CHAPTER ➤ 007 OYAKATA-SAMA'S REQUEST

Iguro's crow cawed as it circled around his head. Iguro was outside and has just finished YOUR chores, he sighs.

"Where to?" He asked, the crow then landed on a tree branch as it shook its head.

"Y/N! Y/N! Y/N HAS DEFEATED A KIZUKI" it cawed, Iguro dropped the broom he was holding, shocked by the news, " SHE IS NOW IN THE BUTTERFLY ESTA-"

Before his crow could even finish it's annoying cawing, he quickly ran towards the butterfly estate as fast as he could, leaving his irritated crow alone.

"Rude." It said

★✯★✯★

"Kocho-san!" Iguro shouted as he slammed the door open, panting and exhausted. "Ara, Iguro-san, what do you need?" Shinobu asked with a closed eyed smile.

"W-where.... Is.... Y/N?" He asked in between his pants, Shinobu thought for a sec before her mind clicked.

"Oh! You mean this h/c haired girl with a cobra?" Shinobu moved to the side to let Iguro see you, he saw you in bed, arms and legs wrapped up with bandages and Queen by your side sleeping.

He quickly walked towards you, "How is she?" He asked not glancing at Shinobu only focusing on your sleeping- or should I say, knocked out figure.

"She's gonna be fine, though she has an internal bleeding due to a huge impact on her side, she also broke one of her back bones/joints but it'll heal just fine" Shinobu explained. She then asked herself:

'who is this girl? Why is Iguro-san super worried about her- could she be his girlfriend?!'

"Iguro-san, is she someone special to you? You look so worried" Shinobu asked, Iguro sighed, "She is...quite special to me" was all he said without thinking

"Ara~ I didn't know you're a pedophile Iguro-san~" Shinobu smirked evilly, mocking Iguro. Iguro was taken aback by that statement, p-pedophile?! That means- he can't even imagine kissing you like- WTF?!

"What the fuck Kocho?! She's my apprentice!" He exclaimed in disgust, Shinobu was a little shocked, she never knew Iguro has a apprentice, she let out a small 'oh'

"HEY! I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR SISTER!?" You yelled, rising from your 'deathbed', careful not to wake up your Queen. Iguro and Shinobu looked at you as if a deceased loved one has come back from the dead and has once again rejoined the living. "Oh she's awake" they both said but Iguro just whispered it.

~Editor-nim laughs like Mr. Krabs~

"Sister?" Shinobu asked, tilting her head, "yeah, yeah, I'm his adopted sister," you said, narrowing your eyes as you pointed at your Nii-chan. "Oh~ I get it," Shinobu nods.

After some time, and Shinobu finished checking you up, she told you that you're fine and can go home, since you recovered pretty quickly and your internal bleeding has stopped, only your injuries weren't so you need to come to the butterfly estate every once in a while.

You and Iguro walked out-  wait no, Iguro, walked out of the butterfly estate but with you on his back. He was giving you a piggyback ride.

"You have feet right?" He squinted his eyes.

"Yeah I do! But since you denied me being your sister a while ago.... You need to give me a piggyback ride! Plus! Shinobu-san said I can't walk for a while cuz my legs are still injured and it hurts!" You chirped as you swung your wounded legs, yes, you were in pain, but you wanted to annoy your brother.

"Quit moving around will you?! Do you wanna fall and have even more injuries?!" He barked. "Nope" you replied. "Then quit moving around idiot!" So, only the footsteps of Iguro as it touched the soil was heard. You lay your head on his back as you wrap your arms tightly on his neck, careful not to squish Kaburamaru as Queen rests on your head.