CHAPTER ➤ 011 SUGAR CANDIES

"The heck do you think you're going?" Iguro said as he saw you going your merry way to the door.

"I'mma meet up with Muichiro-kun, ya know?~ hang out and stuff" you explained and was about to open the door when he spoke up again.

"What kind of.. stuff?" he asked in a suspicious voice as if he's some kind of detective and you're a suspect. His suspecting eyes gave you shivers which made you think there was something wrong with those eyes of his.

"Uh- umm.." you trailed, sweating as you avoided his glare.

"Uh- umm?" He repeated and questioned further as he cock his eyebrow

"Can you please stop staring at me like that?! Yes! I dropped your toothbrush on the toilet!" you confessed without thinking since his gaze was very disturbing and your stupid mouth decided to spill what you have done before, you then quickly covered your mouth after noticing what you just did.

'shit, fuck this mouth'

"I'LLCOMEBACKLATERFORDINNERBYEBYE!" You quickly open the door, slam it shut, and ran up to the mist estate, leaving your brother, still processing what the fuck you just said-

"ARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH! YYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNN!" You heard him shout even though you were already 4 meters away from the serpent estate.

"...and that's why I'm panting and sweating... Now can I please get a glass of water? I feel like I'm gonna pass out cuz of dehydration " you said sweating like you're in an oven, because of that 15 minute run of yours, you were sure you're gonna pass out any moment now.

"Ah- yeah, wait here" Muichiro said, quickly getting a glass of water for you, he came back with one and you gladly chug it down in a second, relieved.

"Yahhh... Thanks for that- oh yeah! I got this for youuu!" You then handed a small bento full of sugar candy, he looked at it for a while.

The jar contains small sugar candies in different color, it was cute if you'll ask me

"What is this? Some kind of medicine?" He asked, tilting his head, you found it cute.

"Ahh- err.. no! No! Of course not, these are sugar candies, don't you know?" You said shoving a piece in your mouth.

"Where'd you get this? And how?" He curiously asked since it was his first time seeing these based on his current memory but it seemed quite familiar to him, and you thought so too.

"I... I may or may not have accidentally/intentionally pickpocketed nii-chan's wallet and went to a candy store to buy this. The store is quite far but it's worth it" You said scratching your nape and looking to the side doing a duck face as you sweat furiously.

He hummed and put a piece on his mouth, not a moment later, he put two or three more.

"These are extremely delicious," he said, still shoving candy in his mouth.