CHAPTER ➤ 019 THROW BACK

Iguro who was shaking you, desperate to pry you off his leg, groaned in annoyance as he was incapable of doing so.

" Can you please not cause a scandal?! " He hissed. " We're at the Flame estate Y/N! Be obedient for once you god damn bi- " his fiery rage took a pause when he finally looked at you.

All cute like a puppy begging to be adopted. You sniffed and sobbed, " But... but I don't want nii-chan to leave me.. "

He thought for a sec. For three years in his care, this was the very first time you were going to stay in someone else's estate for 2 days. He usually just leaves you at his estate all alone... With a bunch of bentos so that's fine. Then he comes back as soon as he could.

" Why are you leaving me in someone else's care?! " You pout.

" To prevent my estate from burning into ashes. I no longer trust you after that cabinet-cockroach incident. " He stated

" Liar! You're just reasoning that so you can send me off! " You shouted. " Tell me the truth! You're just using that as a reason to get me outta your lame grumpy depressed life! "

" That's not a bad idea actually. " He commented, ignoring you

" HEY! So cruel! " You spat.

" Nii-chan you're so irresponsible! I didn't even force you to take me in since it's your own descision to do so! You're an irresponsible brother who doesn't know how to stand by his words! " You exclaim.

Comically, an arrow hit Iguro's head with the words; ' Irresponsible brother ' carved right into it.

" I hate you! You even said that you won't leave me behind and always stay by my side when I get nightmares of when I was getting attacked by a demon! You Liar! "

Another arrow hit his gut with the words; ' liar ' carved on it.

" You're so egocentric, I stayed by your side even though you kept pushing me away and abusively bonking and kicking me! I even became a matchmaker for you! You're a cruel, prideful, and self centered brother! "

And that's the last arrow, it hit his chest and almost knocked him back. Words like; ' Cruel, prideful, self centered person/brother ' engraved on it's sides.

He took a deep breath, calming himself. Those words you spat unbelievably hit him so hard, that he's now pondering over his life decisions.

 Those words you spat unbelievably hit him so hard, that he's now pondering over his life decisions

-By Editor-nim

( Y'all bow down by the editor's art masterpiece! )

' those... hit hard. ' he thought.

But he quickly shook his head. ' no, no, no. I must leave her here. It's for her sake and my estate's. If she accidentally intentionally burns my estate she will get hurt- no. I won't have a house! Yes! I don't care about her... '

Despite those, " calm down. I know you're traumatized for whatever reason that you don't wanna be left alone, I won't leave you okay? " He tried his best to comfort her... Even though those words are just memorized and did not actually come from his heart... Or did it?

" But... But I can come with you and help you- "

" No. "

" Why? "

" Y-... I -... You have a district to patrol and who knows when the master needs you to do some mission right? " He reasoned.

" Ah! Yeah! " You nodded, her attitude just did a 180° from a depressed bitch into a happy-go-lucky girl, and Iguro was relieved-

" I can go on missions with Muichiro! "

Though that moment of relief was gone with the wind.

" On second thought you should probably come with me. That mint head really needs to get beheaded as soon as possible. " he whispered the last part with a dark aura surrounding him.

" Eh? " You deadpanned.

What's with him talking about killing someone? Ah! He should probably go now! Wait... I still didn't get any food so...

" Nii-chaaaannnn " she dramatically cried. Iguro rolls his eyes, now completely reading her thoughts. He sighed.

" I ordered to Senjuro prepare your food, it's insi- "

" OKAYBYEHOPEYOUDIE! " She pushed him out of the estate and slammed the door on his face.

Is Y/N a drama queen? Please, this girl deserves an Oscar.

Y/N turned around and saw an owl- er, Renguko bending down at her level smiling. " Y/N mah girl! How's the acting going? "

" Great! Great! Renguko-san, the food is in the hands of Senjuro-kun! " You exclaim with a thumbs up.

" Senjuro-kun~ c'mon! " You plead. " Just one tiny little bite? "

" I'm afraid I cannot do that Y/N-san- "

" -Onee-chan! " You corrected. " I told you no need to address me ever so polite "

" Y/N-neechan, Iguro-san strictly prohibited you, or my brother, to eat until it's lunch. " Senjuro stated.

You and Rengoku who was behind you looked at him with a bright pleading like smiles.

" UMAI! UMAI! "

" THIS SOOOOO GOOOD! "

Senjuro just looks at the both of you, deadpanned. ' they both are alot alike. ' he thought looking at you two who was eating... Like there's no tomorrow

" Senjuro eat too! Nii-chan made three bentos so eat well! " You stated with full mouth smiling at him, he smiled and nodded

" Onee-chan is so kind, I don't understand why Iguro-san always calls you; dangerous little rat who's evil as satan and can totally burn everything she touches "

You almost choke on your food. H-he said that?! To this cutie little munchkin?! Haha.. my reputation as an older sister is totally ruined now.. I don't wanna breathe anymore..

What's the point of living?

" Y/N-ONEECHAN!! BROTHER! NEE-CHAN HAS STOPPED BREATHING! "

______________________________________________________________

-ˏˋ POOF! ˊˎ-

Just like that,, the chapter you waited for a month that you only finished in a minute.

That's 1-5 minutes,, see you next time your author has the motivation to continue her stories.

Just kidding!! Heyyooooo y'all!!

Yes,, very short chapter but think of this as a teaser. Cuz in the next one I'm gonna make sure Iguro will find something about his little sister's secret.

Ohhhhh~~

HAHAHAHAHAHHA idk anymore what am I even thinking when I wrote this shit?🙂

I just write cuz the other fanfics didn't surpass my satisfaction.

THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, ADDING, FOLLOWING AND COMMENTING YOUR AUTHOR APPRECIATED IT SOOO MUCHHHH!

I luv you!<<3

- Love Lots reader-chan<<33