CHAPTER ➤ 013 VENOM

" Y/N! that will be her name!"

"Y/n... is that your name..?"

"Mhm! me is Y/N! and Y/N loves nii-chan!"

"Blood demon art-"

"THIS WAS ALL YOUR FAULT! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE A SACRIFICE! NOW LOOK! YOU KILLED ALL OUR FAMILY!"

"ne! let's play house again! also! also! teach me how to do airplanes!"

"NEE-SAN! DON'T LEAVE ME-"

"SHUT UP! DON'T CALL ME 'NEE-SAN'! cuz right from the start... I never treated you like my sister"

"I'm left alone.... how come? am I.... not enough?"

"you look tasty, what a meal, such a little girl wandering on the forest this late.... you'll be.. TASTY!"

"NOOOO!-" you shot up, trembling in fear, breathing, uneven, terrified.

"Hey, hey, calm down, breathe"

You couldn't listen to the unknown voice, your brain was flooding with memories of your dark past and you can't help but be terrified.

"S-scary.... h-he's g-gonna eat m-me...I-I don't u-understand.. wh-why?" you mumble then felt someone shake you and hold your shoulders tightly, then lifting up your head with a finger.

"Yoshi, yoshi, it's okay, you're okay, breathe and look at me in the eye" you stared at familiar mint orbs, shooting a worried glance. You felt calm, and safe, you don't know why, but whenever you gaze into those eyes... you feel really anxious, but at the same time, calm and.. safe.

"That's it, I'm here, don't worry, I'll protect you" Muichiro breathed, calming you down. You look at his eyes as he did the same, You really felt your heart throbbing like it's gonna go break out your ribs, it was strange feeling yet... you like it.

Slowly you fall, you drowned in those mint orbs as he did the same for your e/c ones. Slowly and slowly coming close—

"HANDS! OFF! HEEEERR!" the door slam open revealing a flaming Iguro.

~ Way to ruin the mood.. Nii.. chan  ┐('~`)┌ ~

"EIIIIHHH?!" you squeal out of shock as you hugged Muichiro tightly like a scared cat hugging a post.

"Moment breaker... " You heard Muichiro murmur as he look away and held you with his arms, securing and calming you.

"What was that you mint shit?! I told you to let go off her! What're your arms doing on her?! "

"Ehehe, with this three around, the butterfly estate is gonna be a mess" Shinobu sweatdropped, trying to stay positive yet she can totally see it, the whole estate will fall down at these three.

"Did you get bitten by a snake, partly a venomous one?" Shinobu asked as she took notes

"Hmm... as far as I remember I don't" you replied with a pointer finger on your chin

"Then, is the demon you battled the reason of these bruises and bite marks?"

"Nope! His demon art is partly just out of horniness! He used it to see my garments and thigh!" you idiotically answer as you raise your hands

Shinobu can totally feel it, this room, is full of dark aura like someone is about die, and it's coming from a toothpaste and Shortymcstripe behind her.

'Kill, murder, blood, that bastard burn in hell... ' you and Shinobu heard them murmur about stuff like that

"Then.... what caused these?" she asked lifting your hand and seeing some bite marks that mainly you can recognize to be from a snake.

"I don't know!" you beamed, smiling like an idiot.

Her and Iguro deadpanned, 'how can you smile in a situation like this?'

"Maybe it has to do with her pet worm" Muichiro stated

"Hey! Queen is a snake! And she isn't a culprit!' you shouted in defense

"Nii-chan himself can prove that queen won't bite me, she is too lazy to even eat the rats on the kitchen, plus, I have been with her for almost.. I don't know, as long as I was with her for a long time! So no way!" you defensively said crossing your arms as you huff.

Iguro thought for a while and let's just say... it's true, your cobra is too lazy to even kill or catch a rat on the kitchen or whatever place, all she does is eat, sleep, take a bath with you and sleep again.

"You're right Y/N, I remember that queen's venom is strong that she can even make Uzui-san over his knees, but this venom on your body, is much more venomous and stronger" Shinobu said, shocking you and the two idiots.

"Your poison and venom resistance is much more higher than Uzui, you have quite the immunity on your immune system, I need your blood sample, this is quite a mystery" she said looking at you in seriously.

and that's when...

"I'D RATHER DIE! NO THANK YOU!" you yelled as you jumped out of the window and do a dash to who knows where

There was yet another, moment of awkward silence. The caring idiots stared at each other while crickets in the background were chirping. Three, strange people all worrying about your wellbeing. That moment felt as if it would last forever, until...

"GET HER!" Shinobu yelled alarming Aoi and the three girls who was just passing by, the four of them chased you with Shinobu and Iguro.

Muichiro was left all alone in the room, his mind was once again with the clouds. He stood there for a serene moment until his brain returned to him once more.

"What am I doing here again?.... I forgot" he said to no one, he then walked out of the room like nothing happened.

~ So me ('_`') ~

" Oh, right, I need to buy Y/N some food.. "

In the end, Shinobu and Iguro got you and tied you up into a chair.

"HMMM! MHHHPPH! MHHHHH!" you shook your body as you try to escape, you have a towel on your mouth to prevent you from biting Shinoubu when the small needle penetrated your skin.

Before the needle can even touch you, you fainted, leaving a deadpanned or a sweat dropped Iguro and Shinobu....

Shinobu stated, that you should be ok by the next next day, so that she can keep on eye on your health, stamina and even immune system, so you'll stay here for about 2 days or so..

________________________________________________________________________________

HIIIIIII READERS!

i'm so so sorry for a short chapter... I can't think of anything to add on this! but anyways, i'm also sorry for any grammatical errors or typo on this shit of a chapter

AND! THANK YOU, THANK YOU FOR VOTING,READING,COMMENTING AND GOD! EVEN ADDING THIS ON YOUR READING LISTS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS ACTUALLY LOVE THIS PIECE OF CRAP-

I'm going to try and edit this whenever I can, i only did this 2 times in a day update so that i can make it up to all my lose for not updating for a week or two and to only focus on watching some clean freak aoyama-kun instead of writing a new chapter-

so that's all for this chapter!

see yah next one!

-Love lot's reader-chan!

~ IDK what to do about this AN, I'm just the story editor.. Yeah.. ~

 [ EDITED?? ]