CHAPTER ➤ 9.5 THE MISUNDERSTANDING

- One Year ago...

3 months into Iguro's care...

You were sleeping peacefully when a bird decided to rest on your window and sing an annoying song:

Twit 

Twit 

Twi-twit

twit 

twit

"Shut up"

Twit twit 

twit TWIIIIITTTT!

"I said! Shut the fuck up!" You roared and threw a lamp at the bird but luckily, it avoided it. 

"What time is it..... 5AM?! ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?! I ALREADY HAVE INSOMNIA AND IT'S HARD TO GET BACK TO SLEEP WITH THIS! That pest of a bird" you yelled to no one, crossing your arms. 

"I'm angry.... I need food"

You then quickly got up and fixed your futon as well as changing into your hakama (the picture above)

This was gonna be a long day as you had to train and complete the serpent breathing and appease your guardian. 

You went to the kitchen to grab a bento you save for times like these, then went on your merry way outside, climb a tree, and enjoy the rising sun while eating a delicious (favorite meal). 

You watch, mesmerized by the beautiful scenery... This is a beautiful day. You can feel it.

"Here" You heard someone say below the tree branch. You quickly looked down and saw a scarred, white head with your guardian Iguro.

"Hmm... Interesting" you said and decided to watch the scene unfold. 

You saw Iguro give a bento with a heart design to the man, shocking you, and adding to the shock, you also saw him blushing as he look to the side.

'Holy wall Maria! What is this?! Is- is he.... Nooooo WaaaAaaaaAaaAyyy! What about Mitsuri-nee?! She's gonna be heartbroken!'

You thought as you watched more.

'Oh my god Iguro-san! I thought you were straight! This..... This is disappointing...... I need to support him!- err her!' you thought the last with courage and determination. 

★✯★✯★

"Nee, Iguro-san, here. You can have this" you spoke as you handed  some female undergarments, make up, and kimonos, you really bought them (using his money of course (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ )

"What the fuck- Y/N?! TAKE THOSE AWAY YOU IDIOT!" He said covering his eyes away from the undergarments you showed him. It was rose patterned, black lingerie

You blinked, "Aren't you gonna wear this? You like to wear them right?"

"WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU EVEN TALKING ABOUT!?" He shouted and was about to bonk you but.... something's fishy.... that's when you both sensed someone is at the door trying to stay silent. 

Pink and green hair was in the background....  Mitsuri,

"MITSURI-NEE!" You exclaim. She then shows up blushing madly like a cute tomato. 

"I'M SORRY I OVERHEARD YOUR CONVERSATION! A-ANYWAY HERE'S SOME MOCHI I MADE.... SAYONARAAA!" After that she put down the mochi bento then flew away. 

~Poof~ 

"Kanjori it's not what it looks li-" Iguro was about to stop her to explain but.....  She was out of sight leaving him a depressed mess. 

"I'm sorry Iguro-san, but then, maybe you should focus on one lover not two" you said patting his back as you still took hold of the undergarments you thought Iguro would like since you sincerely think he's gay. 

"What do you mean by two? I'm loyal only to her! And take those girl things away from me!" He exclaim said in depressed tone as if he wanna go do a suicide like right now (actually he is now planning to do so)

"Eh? Aren't you and that creepy white dude in some kind of relationship?" You asked innocently, blinking.

"No!"

"Then... I saw you hand over a bento with heart"

"That was meant for Kanroji! I asked him to hand it to her! I'M NOT GAY!" He explained bonking you "You fucking idiot! You're all at fault!"

"Soo... You don't want these?" You then shove the undergarments on his face like... Literally. He quickly slapped them off his face. 

"You motherfucking bitch of an idiotic cunt bratty shit head" he grumbled as he choked you while you just smiled nervously trying to pry yourself out of his death grip. 

"Tehe~ my bad my bad" you nervously said after successfully prying him off and ran out of the estate angry Iguro with a sword in hand chasing you. 

"COME BACK HERE! I'M GONNA MURDER YOU!"

★✯★✯★

After that event, Mitsuri particularly asked you if Iguro liked black undergarments with rose patterns which you answered.... "Maybe? Maybe not, but don't worry Iguro-san isn't gay" Making her confused but nonetheless nodded.

- Present time...

Taisho Era...

Iguro interviewing Y/N...

"..... And I think that summarizes it all" you answered shrugging as you watch your brother blush and tremble in the embarrassment he show to his all time crush.

"I hate my life, Kanroji probably thinks I'm a pervert... I wanna die"

"NII-CHAN NOOOOOO! PUT THE F/F DOWN! KUBURAMARU!!! QUEEN! ! HELP MEEEEEEE!!"

______________________________________________________________

Helloooo!

How's it been? Sorry if this is just a smoll chapter but I promise to update the 10th chapter soon!

Thank you for reading my book,voting, commenting, and adding it in your reading list(s)

Love lots reader-chan! <<33

[ !! EDITED !!]