Prologue

"Hikari, Kinoken, Come over here." Said Hamura. "Yes father?" The boys responded. "One day, all you see here, the moon, you must protect." Hamura said. "But from what father?" Hikari asked. "That, I cannot say, promise me you will protect the moon with your lives." "We promise father."
------------------------------------------------------------

 Hamura Otsutsuki, brother of the Sage Of Six Paths, Leader of the Otsutsuki Clan on the moon. While the Sage of Six paths went to earth, Hamura had a seal technique that could have him go to earth anytime he likes.

"Why can't he tell us?" Hikari asked. "I don't know either, yet he wants us to protect it with our lives." Kinoken said. "Still I trust fathers words." Kinoken responded. "Yeah... How about a fight to see who has the better byakugan!" Hikari said, changing the topic. "Yeah!" Kinoken responded. Hamura was nearby, watching his kids interact.

It was the middle of battle. Both sides were taking devastating losses. Hikari and Kinoken were both letting of their best blows.

"Why won't you quit!?" Kinoken shouted. "I won't stop until you do!" Hikari shouted back. As the battle continued on, there was this sudden power surge in their eyes. Like the byakugan but... Different.

Hikari:

Kinoken:

Kinoken:

With the new power came new justu

"Eight Golden trigrams: 128 palms!" Kinoken shouted.(basically a more powerful version thats golden) "Eight Light trigrams: Devastation!" (this is basically rotation but you can send it forwards also its light pink) "Eight trigrams: Vacuum Palm!" they both shouted(the colors of there eyes)

The spar had ended in a tie with both of them on ground bruised. Hamura ran to check up on them and make sure they are okay, while both of them stared in shock of the events that had just transpired.