Chapter 8

Timeskip 

It was the end of the academy. Many people had worked hard for this moment right here. Some were bursting with excitement, others were calmed and reserved, other were basically freaking out. But fo our characters, it was an unexplained emotion.

Sunagakure

I didn't know what to feel. It was honestly just unbelieveable. I had trained a lot and I'm sure everyone else did as well. Right now, was just overwhelming to even think about.

My sensei for the years walked in, congratulating us for graduating and becoming official shinobi of Sunagakure. He also said that our new team sensei well be meeting us soon. Apparently, we were getting put in squads of three. Thats okay with me. As long as they aren't total jerks.

Also, the teams were named based of the name of your jonin sensei. So if you have a chance to know who they are.

"Team Jukuren. Shiro Sabaku, Kiseru Sukotchi, and Moerukami Sutoreji. You jonin sensei is Jukuren Yoso." My academy sensei said.

That was name I hadn't heard. Now I had to wait for a random jonin  to pick me and my new team up from this classroom.

As I was busy moping in my thoughts, the next team was annouced. 

"Team Momoku. Vituset Kankitsurui, Kegustu Mojirestu, and Sukoru Geiru. Your jonin sensei is Momoku Shisuru." The academy teacher said.

It was then when both senseis came in. Momoku had a blindfold for some reason. Jukuren, my sensei, then walked up to the front of the class room and said, 

"Shiro? Kiseru? Moerukami? I believe you're my team. Meet me at training ground 4."

He then dissappered with a shunshin. All three of us got up to leave to the training ground. 

Once we were there, Once again Jukuren started to talk.

"Since you guy are my team, we should get to know each other. I'll go first, My name is Jukuren Yoso. I like to do a lot of things and don't dislike much. My hobbys are reading, Running and writing sometimes." Juruken said. He seemed pretty chill. "Now, how about you guys?" he asked.

I went first, "My name is Shiro Sabaku. I like to train and spend time with my dad. I dislike jerks who think the world revolve around them. My hobbys are training, and and I guess studying the shinobi world." I said. Then after that Kiseru stood up and introduced himself next. "My name is Kiseru Sukotchi. I like training with my clans kekkei genkai.  I dislike failing to get something right. My hobbys are sparing with other clan members." He finished. After that Moerukami stood up to introduce himself. "Hi! My name is Moerukami Sutoreji! I like studying fuinjutsu.  I dislike how hard kanji is to write. My hobby is practicing writing kanji!" Moerukami said, rather excited.

"Nice. Now that we know each other, I think I should come clean. You're not actually genin yet." My thought new sensei said. "What!?" we all exclaimed. I had honestly thought something like this might happen, but i didn't have my money on it.

"You see, the exams you had in class were only to determine who were able to become genin, since you can't become a shinobi if you can't even do the basics. Out of your whole class, any who pass this exams will advance to genin." Jukuren finished off.

This was surprising at most, though I guess being the training maniac in the academy had its purpose. "Now, meet here, at this training ground again at noon. Also, I recommend you stay up late reviewing and training." he finished before shunshining away. I was obviously quite nervous, and was planing to actually stay up all night making sure I'm ready.

Konohagakure

Teams were about to get announced, I was very excited, and filled with unknown emotion, like there was more, but mostly excited. I was excited to see who would be in my new team, who my new sensei would be. Just as I was semi freaking out, my name was called.

"Team 6. Joshua Hyuga, Shinazai Kazamatsuri, and Kiyochaka Hashasin. Your Jonin-sensei is Tansui Raifuro." My academy teacher called out.

I didn't know what to feel to say the least. I barely know these people. Maybe we could get along? I wasn't too sure about this. I was just hoping it would work. Then my sensei came along. We all got up and went with him.

"Hello there, my name is Tansui Raifuro. I'll be your jonin-sensei. Now that thats out of the way, why don't you guys introduce yourselves. Hobbies? Likes? Dislikes?" My sensei now known as Tansui said. Shinzai stood up and went first.

"Hi! My name is Shinzai Kazamatsuri,I like being with my parents, friends, and training, I dislike when hurts my friends of family. My hobby is reading about the great Senju!" Shinzai said with particular excitement. Then I went next. "My name is Joshua Hyuga, you can call me Josh though. I like training my clans jutsu to the best of its abilities. I dislike The Main-Branch stigma in my clan. My hobby is reading, it's what I do most of the time." I finished. Then Kiyochaka stood up. "My name is Kiyochaka Hashasin. I like learning about medical stuff. I dislike when boys act stupid. My hobby is reading book on medical things. Mostly medical ninjustu. Kiyochaka finished.

"Great, now that thats finished. Meet again at Training Ground 6 for a survival exercise." Tansui said. "Survival exercise? We already did plenty of those back in the academy!" Shinzai exclaimed confused. "Ah yes, but this exercise decides wether you really become genin." Tansui said emphasizing. See, the exams were to find candidates to become genin. If you can't even do the basics, then you can't become a shinobi at all." Tansui finished explaining. "Like I was saying, Meet again at Training Ground 6 by 7:00 am. Also, I recommend you skip breakfast, or you'll puke." Tansui finished off before hopping away. We all sat there kinda stunned. Then we eventually went our separate ways.

Another chapter a bit longer then the others. Oh yeah, Suna's test isn't going to be the bell test. I have a different test in mind. Also, you might wanna get used to these late uploads, for some reason I'm more productive at night. Anyways, you might be seeing more of these part Suna, part Konoha chapters. So yeah cya. Also Josh you can stop asking about a new chapter now.