Chapter 1

Our story stars two fine shinobi who would grow up to pursue their dreams.

"Well this sucks" I said. "I seriously don't know why a village was built in all this sand, and I'm still wondering how." "Now Shiro, you know the village take pride in the deserts that surrounds us." My dad said. Incase you don't know, My name is Shiro Sabaku of the Sabaku clan. We can use Magnet Release, which includes sand. So I guess it kinda makes sense to be in a desert. And thats my dad, Tsuyoi Sabaku. If your wondering about my mom, I never knew her, And my dad refuses to tell me about her.

Well dad, you said you would train me with our kekkei genkai." "I will soon but I have a mission to go to right now." Dad said. "Okay dad, cya later." I said. "Goodbye son." He said. then left. "Well now I have a few days to myself, so I'm gonna go explore the village." I said talking to nobody.

It was a fairly average day in Sunagakure. Kids playing, shinobi training, adults shopping and more. Shiro realized he was at an empty training grounds. "Might as well train." Shiro said to himself. He was going to the academy soon.

In the middle Shiro was interupted by a group of kids while training. "Well, well, well, look who it is pale eyed freak, always wondered why you had no pupils." The bully, Koshinuke said. "Well idiot, I don't know, maybe a little something called genetics?" Shiro responded. "HEY! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Koshinuke shouted. "First of  all, ow my ears, second of all, unless you want to fight, just leave me alone." Shiro responded. "Oh yeah, maybe I will just fight you!" Koshinuke said taking out a kunai his dad gave him and charging. "Oh great. You actually wanna fight, it was just a joke, you know." Shiro responded getting into a taijustu stance.

Its was a relitivaly quick battle, Shiro won with a few taijustu moves. Koshinuke was on the ground wincing. 

"See, Now you can leave me alone." Shiro said. "Hehe funny you thought I was done." Koshinuke responded. "Look behind you." Shiro look behind him and saw a kunai coming at him so fast, straight for his face.

"This is it." I thought. "This is how I die. And to someone who's name means coward." I thought. I closed my eyes, thinking that this is how I die. Then out of no where my hand came forward, and out of my control, I Shouted...

EIGHT TRIGRAMS: VACUUM PALM

It was like that. The kunai was deflected. My face was saved. And I was really confused. I wasnt the only one. Koshinuke looked at me with shock and look at me pretty scared. "Your- your eyes they-" I rushed over to my house to look in a mirror. I saw the byakugan. I had read about it in books. How come I had it. It deactivated and I almost screamed. My pale green pupiless eyes are gone. they were pale pink now. Before I could majorly react the tiredness hit me, like I was going to pass out. "Chakara exaushtion" I thought. I ran to the couch as fast as my tired body could. Laid down, And passed out.

This chapter and the prolouge were pretty short I know. Im just describing our main characters childhoods before I go into detail. So just one more short chapter then I will write longer ones. For now. Cya.