Chapter 7

It was lunch time at the academy in Sunagakure. People were eating there lunch at various places. I was eating outside. Where most people were eating. There were tables, but I prefer to stand while eating. From here, I could see some notable faces.

Over there is Kiseru Sukotchi. He has Scorch Release. Other then that, I don't know him very much. There is Moerukami Sutoreji. Again, I don't know much about him, other then he is working on some sort of fuinjustu. Then, Vituset Kankitsurui. He has something to do with genjustu. Kegustu Mojiretsu. He uses puppets, I've seen him with small puppets he has made. Sukoru Geiru. He uses a fan and is really good at taijustu. Of course, there are other people, but these people stood out to me the most.

I had just finished my lunch when lunch was over. Back to classes. Nothing to notable happened then. The day was over with rather quickly. And everyone went back to their daily lives.

It was, rather weird.

For the first time every, I payed attention to the people in the academy. Its the end of the day, when kids are getting picked up. Im waiting for the Hyuga guard to come pick me up. Meanwhile, I was looking at my classmates.

Over there is Shinzai Kazamatsuri. I see him with his parents right now. He is a pretty good student. One of the top in the class if I remember correctly. And over there is Kiyochaka Hashasin. She's also with here parents right now.

Just as Josh is about to continue, the Hyuga guard came about.

"I'm here to return you to the compound." The guard said. "Yes Sir." Josh replied respectfully.

Coming up with names is hard.