~movie night~

we pulled up in my driveway and got out all the bags.
"where do you want me to put these bags"hawk asked me with a few bags in his hands. "just put them in the kitchen" i responded locking my car door. "alright"

we started to put all the snacks away and when i tell u we got a lot we got a lot! "let's go set up before they come" "alr i'm coming hold up" i went upstairs to the closet to get some blankets and pillows. i walked into my room to see hawk looking around it kind of looked like he was looking for something.

"WHAT YOU DOING" i yelled to scare him. "bro don't do that you scared me" "pay back from p.e"
"your annoying" "u mad?" "shut up" "NEVER"i said throwing a pillow at him. he looked at me like he wanted to kill me so i did the only thing i could think of.... i ran as fast as i could. he started to chase me. we were now in the kitchen i was on one side he was on the other.

i started to run to the living room as fast as i could he ran faster and picked me up. he put me over his shoulder and when i tell you this man has muscles HE HAS MUSCLES!! he throw me on the couch and was now on top of me. he looked so finee . i should just kiss him right now.OMG IS HE ABOUT TO KISS ME!

next thing i know my phone rings isn't that great.NOPE i look at my phone and it's tory calling me .i of course pick up my phone because torys bae

Tory🖤

hey we're outside

coming

i end the call with tory and run to the front door .
"hey y'all" "hey ellie" tory and miguel said at the . "ellie your house is so big" "thank you kind of gets lonely tho" "you don't have any siblings"miguel asked "nope just me and my mom" "where's hawk ?" miguel asked me . "he's inside" miguel ran in my house like he was seeing he's long distance boyfriend

"tory can i tell you something" "yea anything" "ok what if i like hawk ?" " OMG U LIKE HAWK" "toryyyy shhh" "sorry sorry but omg i ship so hard" "but he told me he doesn't really do girlfriends" "yea that's because he never had one to "do girlfriends""
"do u think i have a chance" "yes!! he likes u i know it" "let's hope that" we walked into my house to see the boys talking.they stopped talking when they saw us

"whatcha guys talking about?" tory asked "none of your business"miguel said playing rolling his eyes . "don't try to act all big in front of boyfriend"tory responded to miguel which made me laugh a little. we were now sitting on my bed i have a king size bed so we all fit on it. "what movie do y'all want to watch"i asked the 3 people in my bed . "let's watch it"hawk said "oh my gosh yes ! that's my favorite movie" "same"

we watched it and a couple different movies until tory had a idea. "you guys want to play truth or dare" "sure" all 3 of us responded  "ok who wants to go first"tory asked "ME"miguel yelled out . "no need to yell miguel but go"i said "ok ellie truth or dare?" miguel asked "um dare" "i dare you too give hawk a hickey" what did he just say?!? "w-what?" "u heard me" i mean i didn't mind but i haven't even had my first kiss yet. "starting of strong i see" tory said which made me stop thinking

"um ok i guess,hawk are u ok with this?" i asked hawk because i didn't want to give him a hickey with out him being ok with it. "yea go ahead" i started to go over to hawk because i was on a bean bag chair before. i started to make-out with hawks neck well sitting on his lap.when i finished there was this big red purple spot on his neck.

the game went on and on .nothing to crazy. some of them were lap dances,eating nasty food,jump in the pool or something like that . there was this on where we made tory a smoothie and she had to drink it . we put random things we found in my kitchen. let's just say she was not happy with our drink choice.

it was about 1:30 in the morning we were just watching another movie when i started to get tired. miguel and tory were cuddling up on one side of the bed while me and hawk was just laying next to each other on the other side. the last thing i remember was me laying my head on top of hawks shoulder and my arms around him.

when i woke up the next morning i decided to post some pictures of us on my instagram.i wasn't famous famous but i had around 10.3k followers. i don't even know why maybe because i was pretty or i had money and dressed nice .

eille

eille.j:movie night with my favs<3
tagged:tory.nichols hawk.thebadass miguel.diaz

hawk.thebadass:last night was fun

tory.nichols:my stomach still hurts from all that food
^^
ellie.j:same

user1:anyone else wonder who these people are ?
^^
user2:probably her new friends!!

moon.kepple:wow didn't even get a invite
^^
sam.larusso:what moon said
^^
ellie.j:i'm sorry!!next time

_________________________________
hello people 🙄anyways i hope you enjoyed this chapter!! now hawk looks like he was bite by a vampire 😏 948 words again if anything is wrong just tell me i'm got to remember i'm not the smartest person🤪✌🏽anyways i love y'all so much remember that !!!